Development - Consultancy - Maintenance
We exist to create
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instil pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us and become a part of the expert team behind our SAP landscape. Working with a wide range of SAP modules, such as SD, PP, QM, APO and WMS, you will create solutions that will help colleagues worldwide.
As a SAP consultant, you will ensure that SAP is performing optimally from an IT perspective and develop the perfect solutions to meet business requirement. Being one of two SAP dedicated application owners, you will be able to influence decision making and have the freedom to create the solutions you find best.
We are in the process of lifting SAP into a cloud-based infrastructure and exploring the future SAP application. So, you will likewise have the opportunity to collaborate with IT architects on the solution. Specifically, you will:
- Consult with both business subject matter experts and managers to translate their needs into SAP solutions
- Configure and test new solutions, including various projects
- Perform day-to-day configurations to ensure a stable operation set-up
- Provide second-level support on SAP-related issues that our help desk is unable to solve as well as decide when to forward tasks to external partners
- Coordinate solutions forwarded to external partners and ensure delivery according to set standards and deadlines.
Your closest collaboration partner in the Application & Maintenance team will be our other SAP expert, who has been with us for more than 10 years. The team also consists of an Office365 and a SharePoint application owner. We are a tight-knit team who take pride in developing solutions for procurement, finance, logistics and planning, etc. that work across the entire company on a global scale.
You will work out of our office in Struer. However, we are flexible when it comes to working onsite. You will also travel approximately 10 days per year to collaborate with colleagues in Lyngby and to attend conferences around the world.
What you bring
You have at least 1 year of proven experience with SAP. Moreover, you bring:
- Experience within SAP SD and/or MM as well as with some, though not necessarily all, of the following modules: PP, APO/SNC, QM and WMS – experience within SAP IDOC, ALE and EDI is a big plus
- An understanding of different business needs and the ability translate them into solutions
- Fluency in English
- An innate pride in your work and the drive to meet your deadlines, every single time.
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV and application by pressing the apply bottom above. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information about the position, please contact Team Lead, Service Delivery Management, Patrick Sønderkjær Diabokua on +45 2064 9967.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees, and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day, and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centred around our passion for music.