Would you like to be part of a world-leading, high-growth company providing 3D technologies for the dental industry? 3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing AX Developer. The overall objective for the AX team is to improve and optimize the customer experience and support the ambitious 3Shape growth strategy through an ever-dynamic and scalable platform with a clear defined strategy. You will join an international AX team collaborating as a cross-functional team, collecting, analyzing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of all 3Shape teams, facilitating AX as their primary everyday tool. You will refer to the AX Program Manager and be part of the global Group IT of 3Shape. The position is in Denmark, Copenhagen.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support and guidance to business unit leaders on ERP strategy, business benefits, and action plans throughout the end-2-end process
- Majority of the time will be spent executing tasks related to the software development lifecycle
- Typically, be operating in complex and fast-paced environments, with each project potentially including a unique mix of technical tasks and responsibilities and all requiring pro-activeness, extroversion and strong communication skills
- Responsible for leading cross organizational projects and project teams for new implementations as well as major and minor upgrade projects
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner
- Act as a bridge between all departments within the AX best practice, including Finance, Sales, Customer Support, and Partners. Consult with internal AX process owners to identify business issues, objectives and priorities relevant to the AX solution and present best practice suggestion for resolutions.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- Expert experience with X++ and CIL debugging
- Intermediate experience with Dynamics AX Reporting (SSRS)
- Intermediate experience with Workflow for Dynamics AX
- Intermediate experience with Dynamics AX AIF
- Intermediate experience with IDMF for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of C#, .NET
- Intermediate experience with core business processes
- Intermediate ability in installing Microsoft Dynamics AX and underlying infrastructure requirements
- Intermediate project management skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Expected travel days: 60-80 days.
As a person, you are highly structured and well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and you thrive in a fast-pace environment where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation are an important part of the DNA. For the right candidate, this position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company, with great possibilities to influence its long-term commercial direction. Interviews will be held ongoingly. We look forward to receiving your application.