Lendomatic is seeking a flexible, passionate and highly dedicated DevOps/SysAdmin employee to join our international development team. We are a company in growth and working at a high pace, which will enable you to grow professional and personal. You will also be able to drive and define or redefine, the entire ecosystem and processes together with the team and management. It is a job among cool coworkers in a friendly and open minded environment, flexible workhours, a salary based on you qualifications and experiences, located in a Beautiful office in the middle of Copenhagen at Kristianiagade 1 with a great lunch and your own iMac workstation - Come start your journey with us!
- Analyze, contribute and document improvements to support the overall DevOps cycle & infrastructure.
- Improve the reliability, security and scalability of our system.
- Identify root cause of system related issues & give consultation to development team.
- Documentation and standardization of DevOps/SysAdmin processes / standards.
- Report issues & risks to management & work to identify root cause of system related issues.
- More than 3 years’ experience with AWS.
- More than 5 years’ experience with Linux.
- Strong overall experience with continuous integration, delivery and deployment best practices and DevOps.
- Prior experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt or others.
- Experience with Virtualization and container technologies such as ECS, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes and others.
- Prior experience with backup strategies.
- Experience with automated testing systems and best practices.
- Strong understanding and experience with security and hardening principles for Linux and AWS architecture.
- Prior experience with logging systems such as Sentry, Zabbix, Elk stack, Splunk or others.
- Prior experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Familiarity with administrating and best practices for MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with version control, such as Git or Bitbucket.
- Prior experience with Jira.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail.
- Great at documenting processes and standards.
- Fluent in English.
How to apply?
Simply send your application via "apply online" and write "DevOps/SysAdmin" in the subject field.
If you have any further questions about the position, e-mail Nicki Kousted at email@example.com
Please send your application as soon as possible, since we'll be doing interviews as the applications come in.
In connection with the recruitment process, all personal data will be deleted three months after the process has been completed unless you have been employed. We hereby kindly request that you apply again for a new position of interest at Lendomatic Aps at a later date.