IT Infrastructure Engineer
Cook Medical is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer. You will be part of the European Infrastructure team, and your primary function will be to support the Core IT Infrastructure for Cook Medical. You will be based in the Danish IT department together with a team of 6 dedicated colleagues working with other IT activities.
- Manage and administer key Microsoft technologies, such as Active Directory, Exchange, System Centre
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment (Cisco/F5/Riverbed)
- Installation and Maintenance of Server Infrastructure including hardware maintenance and server patching
- Administration of Cisco UC Platform
- Administration of Flexpod Infrastructure
- Manage Daily, Weekly and Monthly Backup cycles
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Join with global infrastructure teams to deliver key project results in line with the Global IT Strategy for the company
- On-Premises Infrastructure administrator
- Ad hoc site infrastructure maintenance.
- Formal Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in a Technical role (Hardware, Software, Networking, Telecoms)
- Industry Certified Professional Qualifications an advantage (MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Voice, VCP, RHCE)
- Proven track record in IT Project delivery
- Strong technical understanding of Active Directory, Server Operating Systems, Exchange, Virtualization, SAN Storage, Networking, Firewalls, VPN and SQL
- Linux Experience an advantage
- Experience with products such as Commvault, Firepower, F5 APM/LTM/GTM, System Center, VMWare NSX, VMWare SRM an advantage.
As an IT Infrastructure Engineer, you are expected to have strong technical and interpersonal skills as well as proven problem-solving skills with the ability to work on you own initiative. You have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure and meet deadlines. You have a high level of self-motivation and the willingness to work outside core business hours and travel on company business, if required. Finally, we expect you to be an excellent team player with a positive and committed approach.
Cook Medical’s company culture is based on a set of strong, common values where responsible, competent and professional employees are our most important resource.
We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialog. Qualities, such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated. The staff of Cook Medical helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide – we make a difference every day.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flextime, a bonus system, health insurance, as well as free use of the company’s own training facilities.
For further information, please contact Director of IT, Steen Christensen at +45 040 291 767 or IT Infrastructure Manager, Conor Fitzgerald at +353-61-250212.
Applications must be in English. Deadline for applications is September 15, 2019.