Experienced Data Engineer for Business Intelligence and Analytics Team in Growing International Company
Are you interested in working with software development and building a data platform as a foundation for Business Intelligence and Analytics for a growing international business? Do you want to be part of an experienced, competent and agile development team? Do you understand the importance of data availability and trustworthiness? Then we welcome you as our new experienced data engineer in a growing data foundation team.
Your role and organization
In this role you will be part of our scrum team that develops our data platforms used throughout the organization by data scientists and report creators in both IT and the business. In the team we have a very close cooperation with various business teams in Aalborg and London, working on providing high quality data for essential business systems and processes. You will experience a varied work day, with a very short distance from development to production. You will be working with modern technologies together with more than 60 skilled IT colleagues.
“In Centrica data plays a vital role in all our systems and decision processes. We have highly skilled business users creating solutions and visualizations and we understand their dependency on timely and correct data. The path from idea to implementation is short and it is important that you like a quick pace and diverse tasks that will challenge your skillset”, explains team lead and BI consultant Mette Lundhøj.
- You have an IT relevant education and development experience
- You have worked with a wide variety of software development tools
- You have experience in working closely with the business users and data scientists and translating requirements into solutions and you work structured with focus on the right architecture / design.
- You have extensive experience with large databases from e.g. business intelligence or big data solutions and have worked with ETL processes and performance optimization
- You have experience with working in-cloud as well as on-premise
- You have the ability to maintain knowledge of new and evolving technologies and apply knowledge within an organizational context
- You have experience with database development e.g. MS SQL Server or MongoDB
- You are familiar with C# or just want to develop your skills in that direction
- You may have experience with BI front-end tools preferably Tableau
- You speak and write English fluently and enjoy working across different locations
- You influence the solution architecture and ensure a high level of quality in the solutions.
Development above all
“Working in a fast changing and fast-growing global company with new technology will test and expand your competences. That’s why we invest in education and that´s why we are looking for a highly skilled person, that still strives for further development”, says Allan Kaufmann, Team lead and Enterprise architect.
We are all about energy
We trade energy and we energize every day at work. From everyday foosball tournaments to daily scrum meetings, study groups, brown bag sessions and in collaboration between our ambitious colleagues. Come and be refueled and feel the power to challenge and develop yourself and our company.
Are you still interested?
If so, please apply for the position online. Job interviews and recruitment will happen in August and September.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Centrica Energy Trading (formerly known as Neas Energy) is an international energy asset management company that provides physical and financial optimization of renewable and conventional energy assets operating on energy markets in Europe.
Yderligere oplysninger fås hos:Mette Lundhøj
Telefon: +45 25 68 15 54