Would you like to expand your knowledge and work as a Citrix specialist in one of the biggest Citrix environments in the world?
As a Citrix Specialist, you will be working with a high degree of professional freedom, as well as contributing to a wide range of projects and global applications.
Join the Citrix Services Team in Global IT operations
At DSV’s headquarters in Hedehusene close to Copenhagen, you will be a member of our Citrix Services Team, which is part of the Global Desktop Department within IT Operations. Together, we will support a large and complex Citrix environment consisting of 30,000 Citrix users and 2500 servers across 4 regions.
Our technologies cover:
- Citrix Virtual Apps
- Citrix Virtual Desktop
- Citrix Automation (full stack from HW to Application Delivery)
- Microsoft O365
- Microsoft Azure
- Citrix performance monitoring.
As some of your colleagues work in Poland alongside the other teams of the Global Desktop Department, you will collaborate closely with colleagues across both locations. In this connection, you will travel around 10-15 days per year as you visit our Polish offices or other DSV sites.
Contribute to projects and provide 3rd level support
As a Citrix Specialist, you will provide Citrix support for thousands of colleagues around the globe and participate in project work, e.g. cloud integration, Citrix Cloud, Automation and special applications.
Doing so, you collaborate closely with the technology architect, our Citrix vendor and the other Citrix specialists in your team. You will get to:
- Maintain and build Windows Server images to meet the requirements of the individual projects as well as our global applications and global Citrix infrastructure
- Provide 3rd level support and debug the system using support tools
- Maintain documentation for our Citrix environment
- Install, build and maintain all XenServer hypervisors
- Build and maintain global applications delivered on the Citrix platform
- Every 4 or 5 weeks, you will be on 24/7 guard duty for a week.
IT specialist with strong communication skills
With your creative thinking and specialist knowledge, you have an IT background and would like to move in to the Citrix would an become a specialist within your field. As an independent and dedicated problem solver, you go the extra mile to find the best solution – building it end-to-end if need be – and you always stay up to date on your projects. Moreover, your ability to navigate in different work cultures helps you manage an international mix of stakeholders.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with installation, configuration, management and troubleshooting of complex, IT infrastructures
- Knowledge of Windows Server OS 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Very strong communication skills and fluent English
- Citrix CCP-V or CCE-V skill level.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Morten Stensballe, Manager, IT Operations, Global Desktop, at: +45 25 61 10 06.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV leverer nogle af de allerbedste resultater inden for transport- og logistikbranchen. I driften såvel som alle øvrige funktioner arbejder 60.000 medarbejdere i mere end 90 lande dedikeret på at yde den bedst mulige service og skabe store kundeoplevelser. Hvis du har drive og talent og er klar til at tage ansvar, så giver vi dig muligheden for at udvikle dit potentiale og sætte fart på din karriere.