Supply Chain Management IT Consultant
Take part in implementing state of the art SCM IT system
GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. The unique portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions - and the deep research & development expertise behind their range of products - give the brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearable and intelligent audio field.
The GN organisation is under continuous development always striving to be in front of the competitors. Among other initiatives this has resulted in the implementation of a state of the art SCM IT solution, Kinaxis Rapid Response. The implementation of the program started approximately one year ago and in June this year it went live in Phase 1 involving the Demand Planning module. As Supply Chain Management IT Consultant, you will play a major part in the successful continued implementation of Kinaxis Rapid Response over the coming years. The next major milestone is Phase 2 involving the Supply Planning module.
You are in charge of collecting requirements and designing supply chain solutions where the SCM IT solutions, Rapid Response and AX2012, work seamlessly together. Moreover, you will provide guidance to the business on how to make SCM solutions that fulfil business requirements and add value to the supply chain.
Your main tasks are to:
- Help users specify requirements
- Design, configurate and deploy Rapid Response solutions for GN Audio
- Drive and implement changes to Rapid Response solutions after they go live
- Advice users and colleagues on how to benefit from using standard functions in Rapid Response
- Provide 3rd-level support on complex issues that the business (superusers) cannot resolve
- Ensure the application is running and being maintained
- Be the point of contact towards Rapid Response external partners.
Specialist with expertise within advanced supply chain solutions
To succeed in this role, you must be able to apply a solid business understanding as well as an understanding of the entire supply chain and how to balance value vs. costs. The ability to think conceptually combined with a goal-oriented approach is a vital key to success.
We expect you to have:
- Preferably a candidate or diploma degree within SCM or a similar field
- +3 years of experience working with advanced supply chain solutions, e.g. SAP APO, Rapid Response, JDA, Oracle or Anaplan
- A background as internal or external SC consultant
- Expert knowledge within advanced supply chain functionality and processes.
As Supply Chain Management IT Consultant, you will join a truly innovative environment in one of the world's leading audio solutions company. You will have the opportunity for professional and personal development in a cutting edge, global high-tech company. You will have exposure to senior stakeholders and thus an entry point to an exciting career within the Global GN Group.
Apply for this unique position with GN Group
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group A/S. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Research Consultant Pernille Hemmingsen on +45 70 20 12 75. Please submit your application and CV via "Apply online", preferably as Word files, as soon as possible. Please note that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.