IT Operations Manager
Do you have a solid IT infrastructure background? Are you an experienced leader within IT transformation projects? Can you form strong relations with different stakeholders? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for.
On behalf of WPP, the world’s largest marketing communications services company, we are looking for an experienced IT Operations Manager to support local WPP companies in Denmark. You will be located in Østerbro in Copenhagen at Wunderman Nordic, which is part of the WPP network.
What will your day look like?
In the role as IT Operations Manager, you will act as the link between the WPP companies’ IT departments and their IT suppliers. Your job will be to ensure that the companies get the most value from the available IT solutions. This involves developing excellent relationships with local IT stakeholders, senior partners, and third-party suppliers. More specifically, your tasks include:
- driving local IT changes and ensuring global infrastructure is localized and executed to plan
- reviewing local IT purchasing and developing proposals for cost optimization
- driving escalation management with IBM and other third-party suppliers
- educating the companies on IT services, policies, security etc. to maximize benefits and ensure compliance
- monitoring performance to optimize and enhance the companies’ competitive advantage.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive problem-solver that can influence and collaborate with all levels of the organization. You are accountable and always keep your word. Stepping into the role as a trusted advisor, you can build strong business relationships, based on trust and mutual respect, and you have the confidence and professionalism to engage at executive level. In addition, you have:
- a strong technical background where you have attained excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- a track record of leading people through complex change
- experience with managing budgets
- commercial insight into how technology can enable positive change
- great communication skills in English and Danish.
A global network, a Nordic family
At Wunderman Nordic, we are 450+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Center of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.