IT Security & Risk Specialist
If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
Job Req Number: 23651
Do you have in-depth experience with IT Security and IT Risk Management within Infrastructure? And do you want to be in charge of running security tasks in DSV's global IT organization?
Identify and drive IT Security and Risk initiatives
As IT Security & Risk Specialist, your primary role will be to run the IT Risk Management process in IT and be the go to person in Operations for generic security matters. In addition, you will contribute to the further development of DSV's IT risk management framework and manage our security related Infrastructure projects.
You will work closely together with DSV’s global IT organization. Your primary stakeholders also include the Group CIO, our Security Operations Center, VP for IT Operations as well as Group Compliance.
Additionally, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Review the Infrastructure security level in correlation with the threat and risk assessments
- Oversee and evaluate continuous threats
- Drive security-related internal activities
- Participate in and advise on security projects rooted in Global IT.
- Advise colleagues in operations regarding security related incidents
- Facilitate identification and registration of risks and controls
- Report on risks and controls
- Run exception management and deviations from policies.
In addition, you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on security initiatives. Travel activity can occur (about 2-3 times a year).
Experienced professional with a proactive mindset
We are looking for a candidate with solid experience within IT Security and IT Risk Management, who works well with colleagues locally as well as internationally. With your ability to work individually and run larger projects, you proactively drive IT Security & Risk management in Global IT. The transport industry is always in motion, and you must therefore work well in a changing environment, be able to work focused and structured with complex issues and be focused on finding the best solutions of the highest quality.
Furthermore, we emphasize that you:
- have experience with handling security incidents
- have practical experience with Risk Management frameworks, such as ISO 27005 & ISO 31000
- are certified CRISC, CISSP, CISM or CISA
- have knowledge of or are certified in ITIL
- speak and write Danish and English fluently.
Want to know more and apply?
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Daniel Leegaard Heede, VP IT Operations, at +45 61944734.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible and no later than September 25th. We process applications on a running basis.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com