Application Specialist in Mobility solutions team - Road IT Europe
Ready to be part of an organization aiming for the next level in product development?
If terms like Large Business Transformation Programmes, Product Development, Agile, DevOps and Automation makes you smile, we might be the next adventure you could embark as part of your career journey. Think international career with great possibilities of making a difference as you help our product teams level up in their journey to build new software products in a large, transformational IT programme.
You will be part of our Road IT Europe department, where we develop and maintain IT systems to keep 20,000 trucks and 10,000 people working efficiently. Join us to help deliver great products to our business.
Application Specialist in a business transformation programme
We work in an Agile delivery organization and strive to constantly improve the way our IT systems are built, maintained and made available to end users. We believe we are doing a great job so far with all the fun challenges that come along with it and would like to have someone to help us get to the next level. As our Application Specialist, you will be the go-to person when our mobility solution team need deep technical expertise spanning from application to infrastructure related challenges. Domain knowledge is not a mandatory requirement as you will be surrounded with colleagues with deep business insights such as Product Owners, Solution Architects, Developers and other stakeholders both internally in Road IT as well as executive management.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be to:
- Work closely with the product team solving technical challenges they are unable to solve themselves
- Work both consultatively and hands-on with a range of technical tasks. You can expect to use your expertise in setting up and solving infrastructure and application issues, supporting deployment activities and making them as stable and safe as possible, building scripts to support automated deployments or testing, deep diving into error logs when issues are found or developing reports for the individual product teams.
- You are also expected to experiment, challenge and support the product teams in their efforts to continuously improve their technical setup and knowledge
Passion for improvement and problem solving
Our ideal candidate is someone with a solid technical background with a passion for working with product development teams. Or you could be a fresh graduate with the right technical background and right mindset to learn.
As Application Specialist, you are passionate about applying practical and technology-based solutions to solve real problems. You are an enabler; helping your colleagues solve technical problems and introduce preventive or mitigation measures needed by the teams. You are focused on continuous improvement, have an eye for inspecting and adapting and enjoy working in collaboration with different teams or independently. Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT or engineering
- Experience from similar positions within technical support or software development experience with knowledge in database query languages, scripting, and technical support for either in-house or cloud based IT infrastructure
- Experience working with Agile or DevOps teams who are international in composition would be an advantage.
- Great communication skills, and able to communicate fluently in English both written and spoken
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with 40 highly motivated people from across Europe. Our mobile development team is located in Warsaw, Poland and main office is in Hedehusene, Denmark. You should be able to communicate remotely, and limited travel can occur within Europe.
The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Manager, Planning and Mobility, Diana Kriucokas on +45 22 94 48 43.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV leverer nogle af de allerbedste resultater inden for transport- og logistikbranchen. I driften såvel som alle øvrige funktioner arbejder 60.000 medarbejdere i mere end 90 lande dedikeret på at yde den bedst mulige service og skabe store kundeoplevelser. Hvis du har drive og talent og er klar til at tage ansvar, så giver vi dig muligheden for at udvikle dit potentiale og sætte fart på din karriere.