Test data management specialist
Do you know your way around Test Data Management? Are you familiar with both development and operation activities, and can formulate future goals regarding tools and processes? Do you want to use your knowledge to teach and support development teams across agile release trains? And do you want to work in a team where your opinion matters and your expertise is used on a daily basis? If so, read on.
The Test Data Management (TDM) team in BEC is building a platform to provide test data to the development teams across the company. The main goal is to ensure GDPR compliance in test data and deliver high quality, on-demand test data, and environments to support DevOps, and automated testing.
For this purpose, the team needs a test data management specialist to help automate the workflow for subsetting and masking data. Our primary need is on distributed platforms - Windows and Linux – but knowledge of mainframe is an advantage.
You are eager to optimize and automate test data
You will work in an agile team with developers, architects, tool specialists, test specialists, and analysts. You will work closely with our existing toolsspecialists.
Some example of tasks could be, but is not limited to:
Create consistent subsetted and masked data sets across data sources, such as Db2, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Configure and implement test profiles (access definitions) for developers and testers
- Be coding classifiers and masking rules
- Be coding custom user interfaces to provide self-service developers and testers when they need test data
- Support and teach developers and testers across the organization how to effectively use the TDM solutions.
You want to work in an organization that becomes more agile by the month. You see challenges as opportunities to improve. And – of course – you bring the skills necessary to do the job:
- Written and spoken English on a professional level
- Experience with Test Data Management
- Ability to install, configure and administrate Windows environments
- Ability to write effective Java programs
- Database administration: SQL, Oracle, and Db2.
Furthermore, the following would be an advantage
- Ability to write effective MS C++ programs
- IBM Optim experience
- Ability to install, configure and administrate Linux environments
- Experience working with operation activities
- IBM TWS
- Jenkins and Ansible script
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Mainframe environments.
Application and contact
If the above has caught your interest, please send us an application and your cv. For questions, please contact Lennart Frost Larsen email: firstname.lastname@example.org mobile: +45 61 61 80 08.
You can send your application via "Apply online".
Application due: 29-09-2019.
BEC is the IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry. We make customers' ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital markets platform.
We are 900+ employees at BEC with locations in Denmark and Poland cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.