Senior software developer for growing startup with big, sustainable ambitions
Matter is a fintech-startup based in Copenhagen. Running and growing on our third year we promote sustainable investing by enabling pension-savers to invest their life savings sustainably, and enable asset managers and owners to analyze the sustainability profile of their assets. Cool, right?
So, where do you come into the picture? To offer these services, we build investment screening software using cutting-edge tech and engaging frontends for the screening results. We’re facing exciting opportunities with external partners – and we need you to help us succeed.
We’re a team of 12 people, about half of us invested in tech. So far, we have 5 different nationalities and we’re always looking to add more to expand our knowledge on national dishes, learn new swear words and danglish/frenglish phrases. Some of us are driven by sustainability, some by tech, others by the mission of making capital work for a future we want to retire in.
When we’re not busy moving capital into sustainability, we love a wide range of out/indoor activities and discussing everything from different dog breeds to Counter-Strike to compulsory paternity leave.
What you will be working with
- Developing and optimizing our screening products as flexible API’s
- Engineering a large-scale deployment in the cloud (AWS)
- Ensuring robustness and proper monitoring
- Engaging in large parts of the Software Development Lifecycle for our screening products
You bring to the table
- A track record of building and maintaining large-scale cloud software
- Mastery of pythonic OOP with all its method-types, decorators, inheritance, ABC, etc.
- Strong skills in optimizing Python through either algorithm optimization, interpreter tweaks, parallelization, etc.
- (Preferably 5 years) experience at a SaaS company or similar.
You get bonus points by having
- A proactive approach to managing tasks, projects, issues and product development
- Experience in Asyncio, PyPy, Cython, etc.
- Experience in noSQL databases such as DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in elastic/serverless compute.
Okay okay, but what are the benefits?
- Flexibility for both workaholics and family-people
- Lunch (vegetarian optional)
- Surprise! - a sustainable pension scheme with AP Pension
- A social team taking social trips
- Friday beers and Friday bars
- Occasional office dog visiting.
If you check the boxes above and are excited to join a startup in the middle of an exciting growth journey, we would love to hear from you! Send your resume and a few lines about yourselves to email@example.com. Interviews are held as soon as possible.
c/o Alexander C. Harringtonach@matterpension.dk
+45 31 49 80 71
Nørrebrogade 47, 2.