Senior IT Project Manager
To support our new IT strategy, we are looking for new colleagues within project management, system management, IT Subject Matter Experts within SAP, LIMS, EDMS and IT infrastructure architects and IT operations specialists. If you have any of these skills, come join a Global IT organisation in a company on an exciting change journey with a fantastic purpose.
Would you be motivated by running large business-critical IT projects, which make the workday easier for 2,500 colleagues across 38 countries?
World leader in allergy
ALK's aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as Senior IT Project Manager
In your role as Senior IT Project Manager you run large-scale projects across ALK – both locally and internationally. You join each project from the very beginning – from scope over execution framework to implementation, always keeping the overall business objectives in mind.
This means that you:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget
- Coordinate internal and external resources such as infrastructure specialists and vendors – you may have from 3 to 50 participants in each project
- Coach junior project managers, executives and others who need assistance regarding project management processes
- Establish and maintain standards and procedures for project execution, reporting and documentation.
With your strong business acumen you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both executives, IT experts and SME colleagues to get your projects successfully implemented.
As Senior Project Manager in Global IT, you join our Projects and Validation team. We are currently four colleagues in Hørsholm, two in Krakow and two in Madrid, and we collaborate in well-functioning virtual teams with a good atmosphere.
As a candidate for the role you:
- Bring a master’s degree, preferably within computer science, engineering or similar
- Have a proven track record within IT project management – preferably from the pharma industry
- Have knowledge of GxP pharma environments
- Have the flexibility totravel around 20-40 days a year to our international locations
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organisation of approximately 110 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organisation where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritise iterative interactions over rigid processes.
Our new IT strategy contains several new IT programmes and projects aimed at revitalising ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- SAP S/4HANA journey
- Establishment of a new R&D suite for handling of clinical documentation, submission & publishing and market authorisations
- Global roll out of a new LIMS system
- Digitization of customer engagement and sales tools
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, please contact Senior Director, Projects & Validation, Bent Olsen on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: September 30th, 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.