IT Procurement Manager
Job Req Number: 23224.
Do you have the networking skills and commercial savviness to join our IT procurement department?
Embark on an international career in a fast-growing company with 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries. Here, you get the chance to work with some of the largest IT companies in the world and advise our IT management on how to set the bar for our procurement activities even higher in the future.
Join a talented IT procurement team
At our HQ in Hedehusene, you will join IT Procurement, part of Group Procurement. Here, you will work closely with 3 IT procurement managers responsible for our strategic IT procurement activities for DSV globally, from software and hardware to IT services and telephony.
Being close to top management, we have a mandate and a say in how we shape our current and future procurement activities in DSV. And this is where you come into the picture.
Raise the bar for strategic IT procurement
As our new IT procurement manager, you will build and manage relations with leading IT stakeholders and key suppliers to bring added value to our overall business agenda. You will also be the one to challenge our IT department on projects and investments to always safeguard commercial interests.
More specifically, you will:
- Run RFx processes for strategic IT projects
- Further evolve our procurement processes to achieve strong negotiation positions
- Partake in regular meetings with senior IT directors, CIO and key IT suppliers
- Work closely with the director of Group Procurement, providing your input for and supporting the further development and implementation of IT procurement strategies
- Travel a few days a year to collaborate with international colleagues
Talented networker with drive
With your innate communication skills, you are able to develop strong professional relationships with key stakeholders and large international suppliers. Therefore, you also thrive working in multinational environments. You are likewise a proven self-starter which enables you to drive processes and negotiations with tenacity in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Bring extensive experience with IT procurement
- Possess knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies, -processes and -methodologies
- Communicate and negotiate effortlessly in writing and verbally in English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Andreas Håkansson, Director, Group Procurement, on +45 25 41 67 91.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.