Linux/DevOps System Administrator, Copenhagen
Are you a System Administrator that's looking for a change in pace, setting or even open to hearing of opportunities? Do you have a desire to work with Linux, CI/CD principles and RedHat in a market leading consultancy?
A Technology Solution Provider with over 20 years of history providing services for Fortune 1000 companies through Business Transformation Initiatives with innovative technology Products and Solutions are seeking DevOps Engineers for their Copenhagen Office.
My client is Premier Partner of world renowned organisations such as IBM and SAP with and office that spans over four continents with over 2000 dedicated IT Professionals working across the globe.
The role will involve:
- Development, testing and maintenance of building and deploying scripts in CI/CD frameworks.
- Engineer in automation with the principle of continuous deployment and configuration management.
- Be involved in an Agile environment with SCRUM Methodologies.
- Code in one or more of several popular programming languages (Python, Java, C#).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong background in Linux or Unix.
- Working experience with SQL or relational databases.
- Experience with AWS Preferred but not required.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to William Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Alternatively, you can call me at +45 89 88 82 58 for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.