IT System Manager and Specialist for Laboratory Systems
Excellent IT Opportunities
To support our new IT strategy, we are looking for new colleagues within project management, system management, IT Subject Matter Experts within SAP, LIMS, EDMS and IT infrastructure architects and IT operations specialists. If you have any of these skills, come join a Global IT organisation in a company on an exciting change journey with a fantastic purpose.
Contact: Senior Vice President, Global Business IT, Jens Noack Skærbæk, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 41904411.
Are you an expert in laboratory applications and with competences and drive to support the laboratories globally?
World leader in allergy
ALK's aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT, we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as IT System Manager and Specialist
In your role as IT System Manger and Specialist you will take part in providing excellent System administration and IT support to your colleagues in the laboratories both within and outside of Denmark. Furthermore, you will participate in exciting roll-outs of LIMS in the laboratories in the US, France and Spain.
This means that you:
- Maintain the LIMS applications in a validated state
- Manage Deviations, Change control cases, and Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Provide third level support worldwide
- Develop, plan and execute validation activities according to GAMP5 together with system architects
- Take part in systems roll-out to laboratories globally
- Guide colleagues on correct use of LIMS Applications
- Participate in audits of LIMS and other IT solutions.
With your strong business understanding you translate business needs into viable IT solutions. Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with both IT experts, SME colleagues and end users.
As IT System manager and specialist in Global IT, you will join a great, diverse team of specialists dedicated to supporting laboratories and production sites worldwide. The team is located in Hørsholm, Denmark and Madrid, Spain. The position is in Hørsholm.
As a candidate for the role you:
- Have experience with LIMS systems administration and support
- Have experience with implementation and validation of IT systems
- Hold a master’s degree or professional in chemistry, computer science or similar
- Have experience with GxP pharma environments
- Have experience with laboratory processes
- Have the flexibility totravel around 20-40 days a year to our international locations
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organisation of approximately 110 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organisation where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritise iterative interactions.
Our new IT strategy contains several new IT programmes and projects aimed at revitalising ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- Global roll out of a new LIMS system for environmental monitoring
- Global roll out of LIMS system with SAP interface for quality control
- Laboratory Systems Upgrades.
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, please contact Manager, Production Applications, Lotte Johansen on email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17/11 - 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.