Computer Vision Software Developer
Would you like to be part of an exciting and dynamic young company working to improve patient care? Do you want to develop motion tracking algorithms and work with cutting edge technology?
Medical brain imaging is one of the most important diagnostic tools. However, patient motion during image acquisition may severely degrade the image quality and prevent proper diagnosis. TracInnovations has developed and designed a motion tracker to reduce the problem of patient motion. The motion tracker performs live monitoring and markerless motion tracking during PET and MRI scanning. In collaboration with international research partners, we are developing motion correction methods for improving image quality in the presence of motion.
TracInnovations is a MedTech spin out from the Technical University of Denmark, established in 2015. Our vision is to provide accurate and reliable motion tracking for the MRI and PET scanner environment. As part of our expansion we are looking for a Computer Vision Software Developer who will play an important part of fulfilling our target in developing excellent software applications for our motion tracker system.
You will be involved in all parts the software development life cycle, from planning and design to implementation, profiling, and testing. You will be part of a small but growing software team. We expect that you work independently, take responsibility for the tasks assigned to you and that you are passionate about your work. The job requires both a strong team playing skill as well as a drive to work independently.
TracInnovations has developed a dedicated software toolbox for motion tracking, which is used by all our customers. Your main responsibility will be to develop new solutions and features to improve the current software package. You will also be maintaining and improving existing features, based on feedback from our customers.
- Software development and optimization (primarily in C++) of existing and new features for our motion tracking applications
- Take part in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Ensure timely delivery of your assigned software tasks
- Responsible for software verification and documentation
- Work with our international research partners and customers to develop new technologies to a level that will meet customer expectations.
- MSc in computer science, software engineering, or equivallent Software Developer Page 1 of 2
- Strong skills in mathematical modelling, preferably within computer vision or motion tracking • Solid understanding of and experience with object oriented programming, preferably in C++
- Preferably experience with Matlab programming
- Preferably experience with medical imaging, image analysis, and/or 3D modelling
- Preferably experience with commercial software product development
- Knowledge about MRI, PET, and the DICOM file format is a plus
- Written and spoken English on a professional level (Danish is a plus).
For the right candidate we can offer interesting assignments and projects with a high level of responsibility. You will be part of a young and growing company with a fast development pace and great colleagues.
For additional information about the position, please contact:
Lead software developer
Phone: (+45) 6166 8969
Applications are assessed when received, so please send your application as soon as possible.