In DSV we are strengthening our Problem Management Department and are therefore looking for a Problem Manager. Here you will be responsible for identifying and managing the resolution of IT problems and systemic issues e.g., (infrastructure, services, or processes).
You will be part of a dedicated team that consist of 3 skilled colleagues and you will work very closely together with the Major Incident Management team in HQ too. Your work address will be in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Driving Root Cause Investigations & Managing virtual Problem teams
As Problem Manager you will be working with Tier 1, 2 & 3 support teams for Applications and Infrastructure to review, agree and implement permanent solution for "Problem" tickets. Furthermore, your assignments will be to:
- Monitor metrics and drive continuous infrastructure and application improvement efforts across team to achieve SLA & KPI for Problem Management
- Facilitate and coordinate technical problem review meetings including lead and facilitate post mortem investigations of critical incidents, and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Produce statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
- Suggest comprehensive metrics that can be actionable and promote positive behavioural changes; Baseline, improve and re-measure success.
- Manage relationships with other process management teams to provide a consistent delivery framework
- Proactively escalate problems and issues
- Enhance knowledge of the field through participation in professional organizations and self-study
Proactive, analytical and self-driven
You have several years of professional IT experience, including responsibility for identifying IT problems and coordinating their resolution / mitigation. Experience must include exposure to full range problem management activities, e.g.:
As a person you think ‘users and business first’, being service minded while managing technical experts with deep domain knowledge and several years of experience, as well as:
- Self-driven and able to self-manage but also work as one Problem team.
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- High levels of formal and informal English in writing and verbal communication
- Able to work under high pressure with multiple concurrent activities
- Strong customer mindset and being self-confident while driving the investigations
- Stakeholder managemen.
About Global IT
Global IT is responsible for the support of all global IT-services in 90 countries across the globe in all time zones. We are dedicated colleagues, placed primarily in Denmark, Hedehusene (Headquarter), Poland Warsaw (Service Center) and Manilla (Service desk).
Take the jump!
Send us your motivated application and resume by clicking on ‘Apply’. Be aware, applications will be managed on an on-going basis. Please contact the Manager Jan Hvitfeld for further information and if you have any questions on +45 20 75 14 27.
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV leverer nogle af de allerbedste resultater inden for transport- og logistikbranchen. I driften såvel som alle øvrige funktioner arbejder 60.000 medarbejdere i mere end 90 lande dedikeret på at yde den bedst mulige service og skabe store kundeoplevelser. Hvis du har drive og talent og er klar til at tage ansvar, så giver vi dig muligheden for at udvikle dit potentiale og sætte fart på din karriere.