SAP Integration Consultant
Our global growth continues, and the most important task of our IT department is to support our continued expansion by delivering IT solutions for the entire corporation. At present, JYSK has one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark, and we now need a new SAP Integration Consultant to ensure that we are abreast of company requirements.
The Integration Team primarily perform SAP integration tasks, including the integration for more than 1,250 JYSK stores. Among other platforms, we use SAP PO 7.5, SAP SLT and we are currently deploying API Management. The team is pivotal for the JYSK IT strategy with its strong focus on a Unified Commerce strategy.
We have a mature IT landscape, so you will be working with modern SAP tools and other integration related technologies. You will spend part of your time understanding and supporting store operation flows and developing the required integration to and from SAP.
The Integration Team is part of the JYSK SAP department of approximately 35 people, including business, development and basis consultants. We value our open and relaxed work environment, and as an integration consultant, you will often be involved in cross-department sparring.
The SAP department is SAP COE certified, and in addition to SAP PO and SAP ECC Retail on HANA, we work with SAP BW on HANA, SAP HCM, SAP E-rec and SAP SCM. SAP EWM and SAP CAR. However, our IT portfolio goes way beyond SAP, so you are expected to also work close with our JAVA department.
You bring dedication and you...
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience as a SAP PI/PO integration consultant.
- Have an insight into business processes, and you are able to perform pre-analysis and develop requirement specifications for new integration solutions.
- Are an independent and responsible person, who takes pride in completing your tasks as agreed and on time.
- Are eager to learn and you want to understand how IT solutions are used in practice.
- Value flawless communication with the people you work with.
- Are fluent in English, spoken as well as written and it is an advantage if you also speak Danish fluently.
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Responsibility of daily operation, monitoring and error handling in our SAP PO System ensuring our integration scenarios are running smooth.
- Responsibility for ensuring that business processes are integrated all the way from sender to receiver.
- A job where you will design, develop, test, implement and document new integrations.
- You will contribute to the integration design for new business processes and optimization of existing ones.
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally, e.g. within new integration technologies such as API Management.
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority.
If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to call Team Manager, SAP Integration & Development Chris Christoffersen at +45 4090 5080.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply online”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
SAP Integration & Development Chris Christoffersen +45 4090 5080