Camera Software Test Engineer
Great cameras deserve great software and that is what we’re all about in the Hasselblad software team. We provide applications for both macOS, Windows and iOS, handling high quality raw image editing, pro workflow features and camera control.
Of course, a main factor of delivering professional software is solid testing and that is where you will play an important role. Your main responsibility will be development, maintenance and execution of regression tests and various forms of automated tests. Potentially other QA related activities can also be involved.
You will be part of a small dedicated team working at our Frederiksberg office where you will find, amongst other things, good public transport access, a calm working environment and good lunch options.
- Structured and systematic approach to test activities
- Previous experience with software testing
- Some experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with both macOS, iOS and Windows is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Xcode and/or Visual Studio is preferred
- Familiarity with photography, the raw image editing workflow and applications like Photoshop and Lightroom is also considered a plus
- Good team player
- Fluent in English
- University degree in Computer Science, electronics or equivalent.
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad software team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter in English with “DK1904TEITJB+Applicant’s name” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Please feel free to contact us via email should you have any questions.
Hasselblad is one of the world’s most renowned camera brands. Hasselblad Group is headquartered in Gothenburg and has subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, France, UK, USA, China and Japan. With a mission to produce the world’s best camera systems and with an expertise acquired over more than 75 years, Hasselblad has earned a leading position in the global market for professional photographic equipment.