CLOUD MIGRATION – IMPLEMENTATION – EXTERNAL COLLABORATION
The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instil pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us to be part of our Azure cloud transformation journey as you both specify the architecture and manage the migration and implementation hands-on in collaboration with your Cloud & Infrastructure team and external partners.
Working closely with our Cloud Managed Service Provider and your team, you will play a key role in our journey to cloud enablement and migration phase. Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate closely with our provider and IT Security and DevOps teams to optimise the Azure foundation, VNets, security, automation, templates/scripting, monitoring alters, etc.
- Create and operate a controlled Azure platform and environment with the highest degree of self-service and transparency
- Enable the team’s internal customers to envision cloud technology and how to leverage it
- Create and maintain the processes to keep an optimised footprint in Azure
- Continuously learn new elements within public cloud.
Becoming part of our Cloud & Infrastructure team, based at our office in either Struer or Lyngby, Denmark, you gain 3 colleagues who look forward to share their knowledge and enjoy open-minded technical discussions with you. You are determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn together with the team.
What you bring
You have experience with Azure’s architectural foundation, design and implementation. Moreover, you bring:
- Experience with operating and maintenance of Azure Tenant
- A proven record of server migrations – preferably to Azure Cloud Services
- A willingness to share your skills and raise the entire team to do better as well as collaborate with both external agents and like-minded colleagues
- Experience with cloud security, network, PowerShell and system administration of Windows and Linux
- Microsoft certifications – these are a bonus but not a requirement
- Fluency in English.
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV and application by pressing the apply bottom above. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees, and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat, and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day, and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centred around our passion for music.