Talented front-end developers for award winning Fintech Company
Do you want to be a part of building up the first cloud-based banking platform?
Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility on an exciting journey, building the next generation of our award winning payments platform. We are 170 colleagues in Copenhagen, London and Luxembourg. We are Danish Company owned by Swedish EQT and we are an inspiring mix of technologists, business analysts, product owners and developers. We are 37 in engineering- 32 of whom are based in Copenhagen. We are growing rapidly and at the moment we are looking for
Senior front-end developer | Senior front-end developer/team lead | Junior front-end developer
About the job
You will be part of a very skilled and dedicated team of front-end and back-end developers all located here in Copenhagen. We are React based and will soon be in the Cloud. We work in agile teams with short decision paths in an open informal working culture with strong communication across the organization. In the front end team, we collaborate closely with architects, users and product owners. We are a group of 4 front-end developers so far in close-knit cooperation enjoying the confidence we have from the management to decide how to develop the front-end as we see best. We have a great product and we all work together to improve it always delivering the best quality. We are growing rapidly – so if this sounds appealing – come and join us!
About you - we expect you to have
- Higher education in computer science or equivalent
- Good experience in HTML5. React.js, SPA experience and Azure
- Some experience in Jira, CI/CD experience is a plus and react native is also a possibility
- Experience in front-end programming /fullstack skills and perhaps team lead experience
- Financial domain experience is a plus but not a must as long as you are eager to learn.
We also expect you to write clean, reusable and well-documented code, take pride in delivering good UI and you will always get bonus points for a proactive attitude and a good sense of humor.
We offer you
- To be a part of a newly formed fast-growing financial company with a clear mission, spirit as a start-up and muscle as a corporate.
- To join our growth-embracing culture where what you do really matters.
- To be part of a dynamic and ambitious team with great colleagues who enjoys and understands a good work-life balance.
- To enjoy delicious lunch at our awesome canteen, celebrate small and big successes and relax after the week with your colleagues in one of our Friday bars
- To work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector, building the future of Fintech in a company with an outstanding product.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes of the list, we don’t always do that either.
If you feel like you may have what it takes to grow into one of the persons we are looking for, push the apply button and send us your resume and a few lines.
If you have any questions about the job, please send a mail to Senior HR Consultant Lars Ole Kruse firstname.lastname@example.org.