Nordic Project Manager
Do you have a strong background in project management of international projects, and a keen eye for translating customer and/or business needs into process and IT deliverables? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As a Nordic Project Manager, you will play a central role in our Nordic Project Management Office. You will scope, plan and organise a wide range of projects across our business - spanning from working on optimisation and automation of processes, developing IT solutions for our customers internal and external, and executing strategic projects in our project portfolio.
You will become a part of a small but experienced team of project managers, and refer to our Head of Nordic PMO. The team is a part of the CIO organisation and collaborates closely with all areas of the business and IT in the Nordic region and ALD International. You will be located at our Nordic regional head office in Høje Taastrup – close to transport links. As the position has a Nordic scope it will require some travelling to other Nordic countries of short duration (typically 1-2 days, once or twice a month).
We are in the first stages of implementing an agile methodology and your job will entail supporting this transformation and loyally playing your part in the process. The vast majority of our projects include an IT solution, either developed in our regional IT development team, in the central ALD IT development team off-shore or in close partnership with other ALD entities internationally.
As Nordic Project Manager, you will focus on providing benefit to the business through the delivery of supporting solutions. You will:
- Take responsibility for qualifying loosely defined business needs and assist the business in defining the scope of projects, and formulating proper business cases to “pitch” to our Portfolio Governance Board.
- Assist the business in further qualifying their requirements to the level of workable Stories for execution.
- Be responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects in close collaboration with your project management colleagues and the IT development teams (regional and international)
- Perform diligent stakeholder management – in relation to the business as well as IT
- Establish and maintain project budgets
- Participate actively in cross-project prioritisation within the Nordic PMO team
- Actively contribute to the continuous development of our project management skills and tools, and on maturing the project organisation across the Nordics.
- You have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in leading cross functional projects with a strong software development component and in translating user requirements into IT specifications – preferably in an agile environment
- You have proven experience in strong stakeholder management and in delivering projects on time and budget
- You speak English fluently, and being native in a Scandinavian language is considered a plus
- You are able to handle complex environment with frequent adjustments and uncertainty around the projects.
- You are good at keeping focus and prioritising between many different tasks.
The position requires a high degree of stakeholder management skills and experience, as well as the ability to understand and interpret business needs. It is essential that you exhibit strong communication and cooperation skills as you will interact with a wide range of stakeholder’s at all organisational levels.
As our Nordic PMO is a small but close-knit team, it is vital that you are willing to share your knowledge and socially be an active part of the team.
What we offer
ALD Automotive has high employee satisfaction and is dedicated to ensuring employee health and work-life balance. As a new employee you will be appointed a Buddy, and get a detailed introduction to the business and your tasks.
We offer a competitive salary package, which includes a number of flexible benefits, as well as employee benefits such as 7-days additional vacation, as well as insurance and pension benefits. In addition to this, there is a number of social events arranged each year for our employees.
How to apply
Please send your application and your CV with a clear overview of your project management experience.
We will continuously review incoming applications, and urge you to apply as soon as possible. We encourage everybody independent of age, gender, race or ethnicity to apply for the position if they have the relevant qualifications. For further details on the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Nordic PMO.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ALD Automotive is one of the largest companies in the Full-Service Leasing and fleet management business in Denmark. ALD Automotive is owned by the French bank Société Générale, which is the main shareholder and administrates more than 1.7 million company cars in 43 countries worldwide - app. 25.000 in Denmark. We are nationwide, with HQ in Taastrup and an office in Frederica. We are app. over 6.000 employees worldwide, hereunder 150 employees in Denmark. The employees are the bearing element in ALD Automotive's current and future success.
Cars are cars - it is the people behind, who makes the difference. Read more at www.aldautomotive.dk.