Key Account Manager for Addition in Copenhagen
Do you have good negotiations skills? And strong insights in business and commercial activities? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for!
Roles & responsibilities
- Manage and grow the business of Additions existing clients
- Define and maintain account plans for your own clients
- Identify and pursue new bizz targets
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales pipeline via Additions CRM system
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Track overall account performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, quality, and profitability
- Participate in defining Additions sales strategy together with Additions management
- Responsible for lead handling (guidelines and system)
Addition is looking for:
You are assertive with a proactive and positive mindset, which creates a relationship of trust with our customers.
- Great at delivering value to the customer and handling challenging sales situations
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong rhetorical and presentations skills
- Strong account management and business development skills and ability to build a strong pipeline.
- Strong insights and understanding of business and commercial activities
- Result oriented, performance-driven and a hunter that takes a proactive approach towards identifying business opportunities.
- Comfortable with networking and reaching out to customers
What Addition offers:
- A great opportunity to join a medium-sized growing company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact
- A team of dedicated colleagues who are all specialists within their field and who wants to be even more professional in their daily work
- Last but not least - a healthy work-life balance is highly prioritized at Addition - also when the pace is fast. As a small manoeuvrable organization, we have a high focus on the balance between conquering the world and having fun while doing so.
Your Addition colleagues
You will be working with project managers, business consultants, user experience architects, solution architects and developers. You will work from our location in Copenhagen and on customer sites. The job offers a great opportunity for you to, on a personal level, make a difference for our customers, and you can look forward to being supported by your colleagues and teammates.
The recruiting process is handled by Human Point. For further information about this position please contact CEO Mia Boldsen Müller on 2866 3943 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your cover letter and CV as soon as possible. Your application will be handled confidentially and should be sent via "Apply here".
Further information about Addition
Addition is a digital consulting company who can offer the kind of talent and experience that will ensure a successful journey through a company's digital transformation. They can provide a range of up-to-date solutions to tackle the digital challenges that a business face now, and in the future. All their customers are unique. By combining world-class analytical and technical capabilities, with the business savvy minds of their consultants, they’re able to deliver where others fall short.