Do you want to develop the best, newest and most intuitive software tools, to strengthen physicians and researchers in the fight against cancer and other diseases? Then Visiopharm just might be the place for you!
Leading biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CRO), academic medical centers, and diagnostic pathology labs all over the world utilize our platform featuring the newest advancements in artificial intelligence and deep learning on the market today.
In our Platform Development Department, you’ll become part of a team that will undertake multiple new and exciting projects in the near future! You’ll be working on upgrading our database solutions, creating frontend features to hook up to both existing and future backends, as well as developing a new licensing platform to further support our subscription licensing model and help our dedicated customer service team.
Using your skills as a trailblazing C++ developer, you will make a difference to our product development with a creative mind and focus on quality and usabilityputting you on the cutting edge of digital pathology solutions. If you wish to, you’ll have ample opportunity to get acquainted with Visiopharms clients and their specific needs and requirements.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Development of new software products
- Extension of existing products
- Integration of new components into Visiopharms products
- Improving quality and code structure in existing software
- Implementing performance optimized software solutions.
Our ideal candidate
- Training in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or similar
- Solid experience in software development, especially in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Works structured and solution oriented
- Has first-hand experience with agile development
- Excellent Danish and English language skills.
We also appreciate
- Great curiosity about how pathologists work and how to target applications for their work
- Experience in optimizing algorithm performance
- Experience with GUI development in Qt
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Jira, teamcity.
We imagine that you work well in a team of dedicated developers with agile workflows where high quality is obtained through collaboration, openness and sharing of ideas. We further expect you to take responsibility for work tasks and deploy creative and optimized solutions in the development and process of daily work.
Professional sparring and mentoring with experts within their field
- An opportunity to work in an informal, humorous and dedicated agile software development team
- A dynamic workplace with great potential for impact on tasks and the department's workflow
- Ambitious colleagues who make both Visiopharm and each other grow, allowing us to remain an industry leader in digital pathology
- A workplace with an international perspective, a broad and diverse customer base and close relations with biopharmaceutical companies, development organizatios and hospitals
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development.
Location: You will be working from our office in Hørsholm, Denmark.
Karin Zimmermann HR Manager +45 40 82 61 46.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
We review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis and will complete the recruitment process when the right candidate is found.
About the team
Visiopharm® is a world leader in Augmented Pathology™ solutions. We strive to be at the forefront of defining and driving improvements in digital pathology image analysis for both research and clinical applications.
The newest advancements in artificial intelligence and deep learning further consolidates our platform as the most comprehensive and highly configurable solution for tissue analysis on the market today. The Visiopharm platform is utilized in tissue-based research and diagnostics by leading biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CRO), academic medical centers, and diagnostic pathology labs all over the world.
Since 2018 Visiopharm has increased its workforce by more than 20%, with more than 90 employees globally. Visiopharm A/S is headquartered in Medicon Valley (DTU Science Park in Hørsholm, Denmark) and has branch offices in Sweden, the UK, Germany and in North America.