Experienced Software Developers for market leading software company
Are you motivated by being part of Denmark's market leading suppliers in the field of management systems for the Life & Pension industry? Is software development the key driver in your DNA? How will you feel about working in a highly qualified academic software development environment? Then this might be something for you…
Edlund A/S is a software house in strong growth and we are busy in various development areas such as building industry solutions and entering new markets. We are therefore looking for skilled and ambitious software developers for several areas of our business. Common for these areas, is that you as a developer will be a part of the development of our industry solution for the Life & Pension industry.
Depending on your background and competencies, you will contribute with the degradation of requirements, design of solutions and, of course, primarily perform the code implementation of the functionality. The latter in a modern. NET-based solution with a strong focus on code reviews, unit testing, quality and continuous improvement.
There is not far from development to production, and the systems handle large customer portfolios and depots, just as they integrate into a multitude of surrounding systems, which puts high demands on precision and transversal cooperation. We use scrum and agile set-up and we believe that frequent prototypes for our customers and a customer-driven test create the best solutions.
We expect that you:
- Have a mathematical/technical background either as a computer scientist, actuary or similar
- Have a solid knowledge of agile development and understand how to utilize the functionality to the utmost
- Have experience with version-driven development in .NET and C#, and knowledge of Visual Studio as well as experience with SQL is a great advantage
- Have experience from the life and retirement industry or perhaps from the financial sector
- Follow the technological developments and in particular the development of principles of good IT development
- Are able to create and keep an overview –also under pressure
- Are a fast learner
- Are not afraid of very large code bases
- Master both Danish and English at professional level.
- A team player that is motivated by working closely together with highly skilled colleagues and customers on complex problems.
- Curious, open, ambitious, and persistent.
- High standards for quality.
What can you expect?
Edlund is an exciting workplace where you become a part of an informal environment, with special emphasis on high professionalism and sparring from deeply committed and skilled colleagues. As an employee, you are valued and the working environment is prioritized high. In order to create good results, we also have to work well together socially. We place great demands on your personal and professional skills, but at the same time offer exciting challenges in an informal and un -bureaucratic organization, where we consider the workplace a good place to be. We firmly believe, that there must be a balance between private and work life. For that reason, we have full flex and aim for a 35-hour working week on average. In addition, we offer a good salary, profit sharing, health insurance and pension.
Are you ready for Edlund?
Please send us your application and your CV as soon as possible and no later than October 18th 2019. We will call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you would like to learn more about the position please contact Recruitment Partner Amalie Frølund on +45 3615 3752.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Edlund A/S is an innovative software development house with more than 300 employees. We develop systems targeted at the life and pensions industry. We implement and maintain our solutions in cooperation with our customers, and we supply consulting services. Edlund’s position in the market is unique due to our strong understanding of the industry combined with the high academic skills of our employees within actuarial sciences, financial mathematics, and computer science. Our products and consulting services are business critical for our customers, and Edlund emphasizes and values a very close relationship with our customers. We are known for the high level of quality in our deliveries, as well as the credibility and expertise we have achieved over more than 25 years in the market.