TORM A/S is looking for a dynamic and energetic colleague to our Servicedesk in Hellerup. If you are eager to learn and deliver first class service and support to our internal office users, this might be the right job for you.
TORM’s overall strategic goal is to become the Reference Company within the product tanker industry, we achieve this through our renowned “One TORM” platform. We enjoy a unique position within our industry of performing under “one roof”, providing the very best platform to understand the business fully and work together for aligned goals.
What we can offer
Servicedesk is a part of Group IT which also consist of Application Management, Infrastructure and Project Management Office. We have Servicedesks in Hellerup, Manila and Mumbai, and you will be supporting users in China, Denmark, India, Philippines, Singapore, UK and US. Servicedesk is the SPOC, handling all user requests/incidents about IT at the office. No two days are alike, and you will work with almost everything within IT. You will get to learn new technologies, make improvements and work with:
- Troubleshooting and Problem Management on PC’s, iPhones, IP Phones, Printers, Video Conference, Windows clients/servers, applications and much more
- User Administration of Active Directory, Office365, Intune MDM, LifeSize, etc.
- Setting up workspaces, computers, phones etc.
- Vendor Management
- Maintenance of phones (subscription, invoices, troubleshooting, transfers, etc.)
- Facilitating training to users on new technology and new hire IT Induction
- Handling ad hoc projects.
To succeed in the job
We expect that you are a meticulous and a service minded person with a relevant educational background and appropriate experience of around 3-5 years.
- Experience with AD and all Office365 products (especially Outlook)
- Experience working with ITIL processes and ticket systems
- Experience with installations & troubleshooting in a business environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server, SCOM, SCCM and Intune
- General understanding of HW/SW, Microsoft networking and VoIP
- Experience with applications like Navision, Mark5 or Sertica is an advantage
- A team player who enjoys dialogue and support of end users
- Able to communicate with colleagues/users at all levels in an international environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proactive, with the ability to complete tasks in timely and accurate fashion.
We offer a competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension as well as flexible working hours. As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year.
For further information about the position, please e-mail Head of IT Service & Support, Michael Nordhild at firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Business Partner, Betina M. Larsen at +45 3917 9231.
Please submit your application and CV online as soon as possible and no later than 31 October 2019. Applications will be evaluated continuously, and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.
The people of TORM are our real asset and we believe in ensuring the best possible working environment, both at sea and ashore. In TORM, we enjoy working together in a professional, international and informal working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and gives room for ambition. The people of TORM are different nationalities, age and gender, and TORM supports equal rights for all employees.
TORM is one of the world’s leading carriers of refined oil. The Company runs a fleet of approximately 80 vessels. TORM was founded in 1889. The Company conducts business worldwide and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. TORM’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and NASDAQ New York. For further information, please visit www.torm.com