Do you want to drive and influence the direction of the IT landscape supporting our Product Development domain?
Do you have strong interpersonal skills in the areas of communication, teamwork and facilitation? And do you want to join a fast-moving train to the frontier of digitalisation? Then we have an attractive job opportunity at Bunker Holding.
Drive Architectural excellence to unlock business value in an expanding organisation
Digital technology and data-driven decision making are crucial enablers in the vision for our company as well as the underpinning IT Strategy. We are therefore looking for an Enterprise Architect with the passion, capability and commitment to enable our success. As our new Enterprise Architect, your key task will be to drive our Architectural agenda in close collaboration with IT Management and solution-architects the IT organisation as well as support the digital platforms that enable our vision. You will drive and influence the direction of the IT landscape in all areas.
Your main responsibilities
As our new Enterprise Architect, you will leverage your knowledge and expertise to balance the need for short-term efficiency with long term vision. You provide a line of sight between business decisions and technology impact and implications.
You will set and drive the direction of our IT landscape with a focus on enabling the technologies and platforms. One of your key tasks is to work with key stakeholders to develop reference architectures and roadmaps for how IT investments best support the current and future business priorities. Furthermore, your responsibilities include:
- Assessment and introduction of new digital technologies and capabilities
- Actively contribute to the development of the overall architecture landscape within the group
- Provide thought leadership, direction and best practices for Enterprise and Solution architecture as well as application integration & interfacing.
- Promote architecture thinking as a means of optimising IT investments and long-term value creation.
It is essential that you have a deep understanding of Microsoft technologies and experience with Azure Cloud technologies. We expect you to have at least 5-7 years’ experience with multiple IT disciplines such as systems architecture, design, development and integration in a global IT environment – spanning multiple platforms and environments. Additionally, you are expected to have:
- A proven track record of execution and delivery in a complex global environment.
- Technology in-depth knowledge and a solid understanding of architecture frameworks and best practices
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with system modelling
On a personal level, you have strong interpersonal skills in the areas of communication, teamwork and facilitation, and you have a natural curiosity about new technology and the business opportunities it offers. You understand how technology can drive value and business change without compromising cost-efficient operations. Finally, we expect you to have the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
How to apply
Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling in the form below.
In case you have any questions about the position, please contact Peer Omann, Group IT director at +45 88 38 00 97.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.