MS Dynamics NAV Business Consultant
Do you want to play a vital role in an agile working environment and make a noticeable difference by defining and optimising the functionality of our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics Navision?
Bunker Holding is looking to advance into the digital era, harnessing data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to better inform our employees and provide the company with a competitive edge. With nearly 60 offices in 31 countries, Bunker Holding Group needs a modern platform to share information and insight among hundreds of our traders around the world. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Office 365, we started a journey to enrich how our traders work and lend them a new edge in a competitive yet traditional industry.
In this role, you have the opportunity of being a central part of Bunker Holding Group’s new and exciting ERP journey and an instrumental part of implementing Business Central, both in the business and our system landscape. You will join our ‘build team’ consisting of 4 NAV consultants and 3 CRM consultants. The position reports to our NAV Team Lead and you will be based in our headquarter in Middelfart. In addition to the team, you will be working with external NAV consultants to complete the tasks at hand.
As a Navision Business Consultant, your primary responsibility is to ensure that Milestones business processes are supported efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the functional solution design and work in close collaboration with our NAV team and Business Relations Managers. You will be responsible for the combined deliveries of new functionality with configuration is working together. In addition, your responsibilities entail:
- Active participation in Business Central implementation project
- performing configuration of Business Central and coordinate with developers where customised functionality is required
- Engage with Business in coordination with the BRMs and NAV team
- Shared responsibility of Azure DevOps and agile process
- Act as advisor to business stakeholders
- Create and maintain system documentation, process description and design
- Provide 2nd level operational support
- Assisting in creating test scripts and testing
- Provide training for users and create user documentation in order to help optimize the use of the system.
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Strong understanding of Dynamics NAV 2009 to Business Central
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Dynamics NAV modules and add-ons
- Microsoft SQL server understanding
- Strong financial background
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
The ideal candidate has excellent organisational skills, has attention to quality, has self-motivation, and a desire to succeed as well as a possess a professional presence suitable for direct user interaction. As a person, you are thorough, follow-through, have an eye for details and not least a very structured approach to tasks. You are comfortable working both as part of a team and as an individual. You have good situational awareness and can make the right decision at the right time.
Some travel activity will occur.
Apply now and join a global leader in bunkering
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can contact NAV Team Lead, Birthe Jørgensen at +45 60 37 54 13. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling the form below.
Working at Bunker Holding
Around the world, in 31 countries on six continents, more than 650 dedicated people are busy making a career at Bunker Holding. At Bunker Holding, we cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our employees can realise their full potential. Our corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced We strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and valued.