NOC & Project Engineer required
Bored with your desk job, want a good challenge and to travel the world?
Then you need a valid passport, a sense of adventure and the skill set below.
We are looking for a skilled NOC Projects Engineer to join our team at our offices and NOC operations centre in Skodsborg, Denmark. You will be working with our team to support our customers Worldwide and deploy networks.
DanMagi is a high-end provider of guest internet services mostly for the hospitality industry. We operate Internationally for some of the Worlds most iconic brands. We have a good and exciting International company culture which includes cake at least once a week, team events and great customers.
You will be working together with our International team in multiple countries to make sure our customers networks are running smoothly and flawlessly.
We expect you to have a good network understanding both on layer 2 and 3 and also be confident with both configuring and troubleshooting on Cisco/HP, Ruckus and other enterprise brands including wireless networks.
There will also be opportunities to participate in projects across departments and international travelling to customers around the world. If you like nice hotels then this job is screaming for you! ….or you for it!
We are looking for confident team players who can lead and control a situation well. You need to be able to work alone aboard, as a team or directing a group. Its challenging and exciting.
- To act as a second line of contact for first line support team
- To provide fast and efficient customer service and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To manage all customer Cases received within the Customer Support Centre and record the outcome
- To monitor all escalated customer activity to ensure that they are being progressed within the agreed SLA
- To monitor the customers networks and resolve any issues
- To adhere to the Danmagi conduct and brand standards
- Help pulling the various support teams together more closely
- Experience with IP networks and Layer 2 equipment such as Cisco, HP, Ruckus and other enterprise network systems
- Experience with configuration of switches and WIFI access points
- Experience of preforming wireless site survey using industry standard tools and write a site survey report
- Specifying bill of materials
- Troubleshooting networks
- Documentation and network diagrams, Cabling patching
- Work closely together with the Danmagi technical team to plan installations
- Provide regular feedback to the project manager on the installation tasks and projects assigned activities
- Co-ordinate deployment tasks with other personnel and suppliers internationally.
- Excellent communication skills in English, more languages are a plus
- A focus on customer delivery, support and quality
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Network engineering skills
- Linux experience
- Sense of humour
- Cake eating.
As part of the NOC Projects Team, you will be working based from our office in Skodsborg, Denmark with some travelling expected. The position does include work out of hours. Excitement factor and challenging more than a game show.
Opportunities to grow within the role are very much there.
More information can be found on Linkedin or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or via "Apply online".