Junior Process and IT Developer (Student Employee) for PanzerGlass
Our Corporate Projects and IT team are busy and therefore we are looking for a skilled and self-propelled student employee, who can supply our organisation with both coding and internal IT support.
As Junior Process and IT Developer you will join a small team handling all corporate projects and IT, developing current business platforms as panzerglass.com, D365 and Power BI, implementing IT systems, developing internal procedures and much more. Common for all projects is that they create value on a global scale.
As part of a small department, you should be prepared to work a lot on your own, where you take responsibility for getting all tasks done from A-Z. You can expect to have a lot of responsibility even as a student employee and becoming the expert within your area. You will be supporting an international sales organisation and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a self-propelled, not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo. You are open-minded, hard-working, and willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Finally, you set the bar high when it comes to creating results.
We are looking for a candidate who can work approximately 15 hours per week – and maybe more in peak periods.
- in-house first level IT support, including user administration, hardware administration and system administration
- coding (e.g. panzerglass.com coding)
- power BI (programming and development of Power BI reports)
- procedure descriptions
- optimization of tasks (e.g. VBA coding tasks to further develop internal Excel sheets).
As a person you:
- are service-minded and outgoing
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- thrive with working independently and being your own boss most of the time.
- you are currently enrolled in a study where coding is key both on bachelor and Master level
- have experience with VBA programming, SQL and Power BI is an advantage but not a requirement
- you are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral
- you work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on responsibility.
- a unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organisation
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- the freedom to plan your own work.
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Corporate Project & IT, Sara Andersen on +45 2060 3587 or email@example.com
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible