Are you a proven software engineer and looking for a real challenge in one of Keysight´s research labs? Read on and find out more about this exciting opportunity with our team in Aalborg, Denmark. The team focuses on developing the next breakthrough software for test automation systems.
As a software developer you will contribute to the development of these test automation software controlling a wide range of Test Equipment measuring customer specific devices (wireless, automotive, others).
We are an integrated team and are looking forward to someone with new ideas and approaches to test, implement, improve and validate these concepts. The concepts, once translated into a concrete product, will be released to the market. As part of your work, you have the opportunity travel from time to time to meet with customers and understand their test needs and requirements. We also expect a high level of remote customer engagement including technical support and issue resolution. The work will also require regular communication with Keysight colleagues across the world (in English language).
We are particularly interested if you hold a MS university degree in computer science or related degree (CE, EE) and you are fluent in English.
It is important to have 5-10 years of experience within the following:
- Object oriented software design and development
- Visual Studio development tools, Microsoft .NET, C#
- ASP. NET
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), HTML 5.
It is seen as a plus to have experience with the following:
- SQL, C/C++
- Git and TFS Source Control Management systems
- Control of measurement instruments (IVI, SCPI, etc.).
- Test and Measurement products knowledge (Signal Analyzers, Signal Generator, Oscilloscopes, Modular Instruments, etc.)
- Manufacturing line engineering & test optimization
- Customer facing or application engineering experience.
Bottom line, we are simply looking for a smart, proven engineer; if you are the right candidate, we are flexible.
Keysight is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Business: KTO - Keysight Labs
- Employment Program: Regular
- Duration (temp position only): Not Applicable
- Relocation Benefits: No
- Shift: Day Job
- Schedule: Full Time (F)
- Travel Required: < 25%
- Staffing Recruiter: Christopher Johnson
- Hiring Manager: Michael Dieudonne.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations: Aalborg, Denmark
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.