Talented Embedded Software Developer
Are you looking for a job that combines your embedded software programming skills with your interest in application software development?
We are searching for a new colleague to join our team of software developers. The job offers opportunities to grow and improve your own skills – whether you are fresh out of school or you already have work experience.
Help our customers transform with new technology
Today’s petrol station has a wide range of technical equipment such as fuel dispensers, tank gauges, price poles, payment terminals and point of sale systems. All is managed by our forecourt controller.
We actively support modern transportation technologies based on electricity and alternative fuel types, and we develop solutions that enable environmental compliance for our customers.
In your new job, you will be given a comprehensive introduction to the industry, our product and the development process. Together with your team, you will be responsible for new development as well as maintenance of our existing product portfolio. A typical project includes analysis, design, implementation, and documentation. Tests and field trials are conducted in tight cooperation with our DOMS QA/support team.
We need an innovative and committed SW developer with
- Team player, sense of quality, do what it takes attitude
- Eyes open for new technology and trends in SW development
- Programming skills in languages such as C, Python, Node.js, C#, and java
- Linux, real-time and embedded systems experience
- Data communication understanding (TCP/IP, HTTPS, and serial links).
We offer a versatile and challenging job
- In a friendly and stable work environment with a dedicated and loyal team
- With a flexible work schedule and a pension scheme including healthcare insurance
- Location at Formervangen 28, 2600 Glostrup
- With a world leading product with installations in more than 90 countries
- In a global organization where travel is a possibility.
Are you interested?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant at Jobindex Anders Paulsen at 7245 9139.
Please send us your resume by clicking the “apply online” link below no later than 6th of November. Start date is as soon as possible, and we will end the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
DOMS ApS is a dynamic and solid company with more than 60 years of experience in the petrol industry. We are approximately 30 employees in Glostrup, Denmark. DOMS Aps is a part of Gilbarco Veeder-Root with more than 5000 employees globally.
Tlf. +45 72 45 91 39
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du så annoncen hos it-jobbank.