.NET Developer (maintenance)
Are you ready to play a central part in the development and maintenance of critical Danish digital infrastructure? Are you an analytical and thorough .NET developer that thrives when working with high complexity problems?
Then we’d love to hear from you.
As a developer in the maintenance team on the Datafordeler account, you will be part of an international team delivering a large and very complex application with a lot of integrations that is at the center of the Danish digitalization infrastructure.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and finding solution to complex issues and problems in a large and very complex application that is at the center of the Danish digitalization infrastructure
- Analysis of code and data related incidents and problems reported by customers or other stakeholders
- Developing and unit testing both bug fixes, enhancements and more (3rd line of support)
- Working in an agile environment in close collaboration with Application Development & Infrastructure Operations
- Management of system documentation, knowledge database and work instructions
- Share application-related knowledge with customer and other internal teams (IT Operations, developers, level 1 and 2 support).
What do you need to apply?
- Good knowledge and experience with the usage of C#, .NET, entity framework, webservices
- Basic knowledge of working with system logs
- Good communicative skills (verbal and written) in English and Danish
- Experience in application maintenance.
It’s a plus if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in C# development
- Experience with datamodeling
- Knowledgeable in MS SQL
- Knowledgeable in bitemporal data
- Knowledgeable in REST Services, WebAPI and security
- Knowledgeable in PostgreSQL database
- Knowledgeable in Python
- Experience with GIS
- Understanding of ITIL.
As a person you have good analytical skills and experience with talking to customers about incidents.
You have great interpersonal skills and can cooperate and interact with a team that has an extensive knowledge of the solution and the business area. You are a good listener who can talk to many different stakeholders and convert needs into solutions. You are a team player and have a sense of order and structure.
It will be an advantage if you have experience with complex it-solutions, stakeholder interactions and knowledge about the Danish public sector. It will also be an advantage if you are able to participate in a guarding scheme for incidents. We expect you to be fluent in both Danish and English, as you will be part of an international team with people from both Denmark and Poland.
KMD as a workplace
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company. We are a leading supplier of business-critical software, technology solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway. The group includes KMD as well as our subsidiaries Banqsoft (Consumer Finance), Edlund (Life and Pension) and Charlie Tango (Digital Agency).
Our Headquarter is in Ballerup (Greater Copenhagen), with four offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India The KMD Group has an annual revenue of around DKK 5.6 billion and around 3,200 employees. KMD is a separate subsidiary in the global Japanese technology company NEC Corporation.
This is a full-time position in KMDs Odense office with a possible start date as soon as possible. So send your application today!
Do you want to know more? Then you are welcome to contact Capability Manager Ivan Lyhne by mail firstname.lastname@example.org