Do you want to be a part of shaping the digital future?
We are more than 100 dedicated people at Cloudeon, who are passionate about digital innovation. We have delivered cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of Cloudeon depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In Cloudeon, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers, developers and thought leaders in a high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialised area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees. We promote learning not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you’ll do at Cloudeon
As a Cloud Architect, you will be part of the cloud consulting team. The team has a focus on delivering world class consulting by providing architectural, program and engineering support to our customers during their cloud journey.
Primary responsibilities for a Cloud Architect at Cloudeon:
- Drive Cloud transformation with the team to deliver solution-based design
- Be part of the implementation phase
- Create content for workshops and technical inspiration
- Enable customers to envision cloud technology and how to leverage it
- Interact with customers on all levels from executive to operational
- Continuously learn new elements within public cloud.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture, design and implementations
- Proven record of bridging business and IT
- Solid understanding of some of following subjects:
- IT-security and governance
- Automation and orchestration
- CI/CD DevOps practices.
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience in running workshops and speaking at events
- Excellent communication skills.
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- Empathic with a respectful attitude towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Please apply through the link below and send us your resume. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to our Talent Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Cloudeon, we are building the next generation cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of process automation, Cloud technology and methodology. We are changing the way that IT is delivered to enterprise organisations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a path into the cloud through automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.