Azure, AWS or GCP Cloud Architect for Insights & Data practice
Would you like to help major Nordic organizations to deliver large scale data solutions that enable them to unlock real value through advanced analytics and AI? Join our fast-growing Insights & Data practice to develop your consulting skills and help design and architect big data platforms for the largest organizations in the Nordics.
Join us at the heart of Insights & Data
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing Big Data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver Azure, AWS or GCP cloud solutions and advisory to our clients. Collaborating with our data scientists, data engineers, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within Azure, AWS or GCP, Advanced Analytics and Big Data.
- Design project plans for all phases of the Cloud solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections, to development, testing and deployment.
- Design and Architect key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation of big data platforms.
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) adoption.
- Be a Cloud Evangelist. Educate customers on the value proposition of Cloud
- Participate in deep architectural discussions and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the public cloud platforms.
- Hire, mentor and grow your own team of cloud architects to successfully execute on Advanced Analytics projects.
Help grow our cloud architecture practice
'Our division is one year old. We have great ambitions for it, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now, means that you will become a part of fast paced and growing team, and step into the role as an architect lead in the Azure, AWS and GCP area. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.' says Mathias Pedersen, Head of Insights & Data.
Azure, AWS or GCP Architect with a flair for Advance Analytics and Big Data, and with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented AWS, Azure or GCP Cloud architects.
- A degree in a highly quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- AWS, Azure or GCP Architect Certification
- Solid engineering or consulting experience in a fast-paced environment, with customer facing experience
- Ability to benchmark system, analyze bottlenecks and propose solutions to resolve them.
- Experience with 'on-premise to cloud' migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions on AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with designing highly available and fault tolerant architecture on cloud
- Solid design and implementation experience with distributed applications
- Significant experience in networking, infrastructure or database architecture
- Solid experience with Cloud-based DevOps, Agile and Scrum
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience speaking with executives, IT management, developers, and sales.
Nice to have:
- Solid experience with Big Data, Data Science and competence within data modelling languages
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skills.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Insights & Data Mathias Pedersen on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, and no later than the 31st October by clicking on 'Apply online'.
We look forward to hearing from you.