Building and delivering state-of-the-art digital workplaces is the lifeblood of what we do. We are looking for a technical writer who can communicate complex and technical information into something understandable and useful for our customers.
- Maintain our knowledge base and ensure high quality technical content.
- Develop and maintain documentation for the Wizdom product ensuring all product features are aptly documented.
- Create documentation articles and include the use of images, diagrams, info graphics and charts that increases the user’s understanding.
- Produce how-to videos to assist the documentation.
- Write how-to guides on relevant subjects.
- Create online educational material for on-demand training.
- Collaborate with the development team to accurately communicate the functionality of the Wizdom product.
- Work closely with the support team to ensure that all content meets the needs of our clients and addresses real issues.
- A bachelor or master’s degree within communication, IT or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Some level of technical understanding. Meaning that you are not afraid to talk (or learn about) subjects like API, PowerShell, and SharePoint infrastructure on a high level.
- A strong sense of how to effectively communicate with different groups of audiences.
- Some experience with crafting graphics and videos.
- Self-driven, autonomous work attitude, but also a collaborative team player.
Please send some samples of your work.
We are a passionate group of people that enjoy working together to find the best solutions. We love to have fun and frequently organize activities during and outside of work hours such as hackathons, boardgames, running clubs.
In this role, you will be working from our Herlev or Vejle office where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further by working on various projects with our experts and contribute to our customers’ “Digital Workplace”.
Wizdom is a SaaS based intranet solution based on Microsoft and Office 365. We are a global company with our working language as English. Having been the industry’s first provider of subscription-based intranets, we know our business well and have built a solid following in the industry. Working at Wizdom gives you the freedom to organize your own tasks with guidance from more senior level colleagues. Responsibility and integrity are the pillars of our corporate culture, which is also reflected in our flexible working hours.
We will be conducting interviews on a regular basis, so feel free to send your application right away. Apply via the link. If you have any questions, please reach out to Jess Lassen
You can see more about Wizdom on our website.
If you have any questions, please contact
Application deadline: November 11.