ETL/SQL Developer, Data Engineer, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of Nordea Asset Management and helping to create value out of data?
Would you want to be part of delivering data warehouse solutions to a leading European asset manager in as fast-moving and ambitiously environment, then this opportunity is up for grabs. We are looking for an ETL/SQL Developer to join our data warehouse team.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You will be part of Business Solutions in Nordea Asset Management, Operations and Technology unit which primarily cater our large data warehouse used in our Client, Fund and Management Reporting.
In Business Solutions we combine business competencies with IT skills. You will be part of an experienced team working in an Agile development environment, aiming to service our client focusing colleagues with the best possible tools and service. The role is based in Copenhagen, Christiansbro.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse, plan, design and develop solutions that support data flows and business processes
- Take part in the data modelling of our data warehouse and BI solutions
- Integrate external vendor data into our platform
- Create dashboards that allows us to monitor our processes
- Monitor, improve and constantly optimise existing structures, data flows and processes.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You are outgoing, service-minded and flexible when needed and thrive in an environment that at times can be hectic but requires you to keep calm and maintain the overview
- You have excellent analytical skills, good development skills and a practical approach to problem-solving as our development is done in iterative loops in close co-operation with our stakeholders.
We are looking for a person with these qualifications:
- 5 years of experience with TSQL in Microsoft SQL server and 2 years of experience with SSIS
- Experience working with a very large data warehouse environment
- Solid understanding and experience in cubes (MS SSAS, both tabular and OLAP), design and development will be considered an advantage
- Experience in development of ETL processes using GIT will be considered an advantage
- Great knowledge of data warehouse principles, data models, architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of the Asset Management industry is an advantage, we expect professional curiosity with a willingness to develop your business understanding
- Good communication skills and good command of English
- Experience with Python and PowerBI will be an advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 24 November 2019. Please apply soon as we invite potential candidates for interviews already during the application period. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Martin Toftebjerg firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 51262776.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com