IT Operations Task Manager
Are you a structured and dedicated IT professional? Do you thrive in the intersection between IT projects, processes, roadmaps and many different stakeholders? Then we might have your next challenge ready for you, as we are looking for an IT Operations Task Manager to support our Head of IT Operations & Services.
Join a team of dedicated IT professionals
Our IT Infrastructure & Support team enables, develops and facilitates the enterprise IT environment, which hosts the organisational IT services and solutions in our fast-paced business environment. We are the frontline of technical support and strive to provide services that run in a high availability setup with dual data centers, ensuring that our company’s technical assets are running smoothly and always function at the highest possible level. With the aim of delivering the best solutions, we continuously educate ourselves to keep up with the current trends and standards, such as Ignite and SQL-Pass, and we always seek to better ourselves and enhance our colleagues' experience with improved hardware and software. The culture in the team is characterised by a strong team spirit, a helpful can-do attitude, an informal tone of communication – and of course a great sense of humour!
Your tasks and profile
In the role as IT Operations Task Manager, you will be responsible for the project management of our internal IT Operations projects and processes, as well as further development and execution of our Business Continuity plans, including follow-up and yearly test(s) of contingency plans. As a person, you enjoy working with various stakeholders and will be working closely together with your colleagues in IT Operations & Services as well as colleagues across DC.
If you want to learn more about IT in Danske Commodities, please have a look at https://danskecommodities.com/careers/IT
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- planning and execution of internal IT infrastructure projects
- development and execution of short, medium and long-term roadmaps for IT Infrastructure projects and tasks with a clear link to the overall IT unit plans
- uphold efficient IT processes (via Jira)
- establishment of a communication and reporting framework for internal IT use
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant degree in information technology
- have minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with planning, designing, operating, documenting and managing projects
- ideally have experience with Jira
- are fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- enjoy working in a structured manner, as there are various processes and deadlines to follow – and if the structure is not there, it is expected that you provide it
- Are able to work efficiently in a dynamic team, as no two days are the same in this job
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
Jobstart & Type
- As soon as possible
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Get in touch
Lars VedeløSenior Manager, Head of IT Operations & Services
If you would like to know more about this position, simply click on the button below for contact details.
Application deadline: 16.11.2019