Head of Project Managers
Do you want to take on a new challenge, heading Project Managers in our Project Delivery organization?
Are you the right hands-on manager to lead, develop and motivate a team of Project Managers?
Are you ready to sign up as a leading profile in our location in KMD Ballerup?
Then you might be one of our new Head of Project Managers and we would like you to keep reading…
Leading the team
With the organizational structure in the Technology and Security Services (TSS) Division, Project Delivery´s focus is on teams. We want a great workplace with a culture of possibilities, and we want to create high-performance teams who thrives and strives to achieve great things through technology.
Together we will develop and deliver the best products in the market – we will show the way, creating new ways of working with our customers. We promise that you will learn, be challenged and that you will have a lot of fun doing so.
You will be at the forefront of our professional project management community. You want to ensure that our own project execution model - inspired by PRINCE2 is developed and improved based on our experience and the need for customized delivery methods experienced in the market. You, together with the project managers, will ensure implementation of changes and compliance with adopted methods. Finally, you will contribute to the internal portfolio management in the division.
As Head of Project Managers, you will be responsible for the daily people management, with a focus on creating an excellent performance culture and delivering projects on time and quality.
Your tasks will be:
- Implementation and development of project management models and governance
- Cooperating with the other leader in the department and rest of the TSS organization.
- Sparring with Project Managers to ensure successful project delivery
- Participating in resource management and capacity planning.
Experienced project manager with people management ambitions
To be able to fulfil the tasks and responsibilities as Head of Project Managers, the optimal candidate will have a professional profile that combines project management experience and people managing skills.
We need you to have:
- You preferably have experience from a similar role as competence manager for project management or as manager of a project execution unit
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager from major IT development projects - including preferably experience in completion of tender projects and subsequent execution with contract management
- You have a higher education supplemented with project management certification eg. IPMA B or PRINCE2
- You have experience in using different project management models.
- Good business sense and insight
- Strong client focus
- Full orally and written proficiency in both English and Danish.
If you are not an experienced manager, your personal skills must emphasize your talent to lead and inspire others, and we need robust and dedicated leaders. You will be the one to develop and drive the team to success and we need you to be a very structured person with talent and skills for:
- Bringing a team together, driving, motivating and inspiring them
- Thinking holistically and having a crossover business focus
- Taking on responsibility, initiative and making decisions.
KMD is one of Scandinavia’s largest companies within digital technology and digitalization. We have more than 1400 Danish and international customers in the public and private sector. Our purpose is to deliver the benefits of technology to help our customers succeed in making a difference in society, business and in everyday life. And we know that it is our employees who make the whole difference. Their diligent work, their curiosity and their ability to think big and work as a team.
Since 2018, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK of 3200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
Do you have any questions?
If you believe that you are a match for this position, please apply for the job with a motivated cover letter and an updated CV. Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact Project Delivery Director Michael Hjorth Hansen on +45 41 32 77 36.
We call in for interviews continuously.