Data Migration Lead – take our ERP solution to new heights
Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics 365FO transformation project?
Then join us to drive the data migration from our current Navision ERP solution to our new enterprise D365FO solution.
- “This is a once in a lifetime project, covering all our business units from Denmark to Japan, Australia and Brazil. And you get the chance to influence our processes and help our global ERP project become a success.”
Jesper Johannsen, Director AX ERP
Become part of a global ERP project
To comply with our continuous growth and gain of market shares, GN Hearing is preparing for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (D365FO). The project implementation will run over the next 6-8 years and will cover functionalities within our sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance departments.
Drive our data migration process
You will join our Group IT team with colleagues in Denmark, China and the US. As our data migration lead, your main role is to drive the data migration to the D365FO solution. However, you will also work hands-on with parts of the migration yourself, and you will do this in close collaboration with the data migration specialists and developers in your team.
A main part of your responsibility will also be to ensure clear communication and coordination between stakeholders, including everyone from source system data owners, local data and processes owners and external consultants to our integration team and our global master data team.
Driving the analysis and implementation to ensure successful data migration and quality on a global scale, you will:
- Define the migration scope and approach
- Plan and deliver a successful data migration
- Document and validate the migration process
- Ensure a tool is made to automate the data migration
- Set milestones and delivery targets in accordance with our launch plans
- Set rules for and perform data cleansing and data transformation
Experienced lead with ERP background
You will need your sound business understanding and knowledge of data migration to communicate the importance of the migration process clearly and concisely. Asking our data owners the right questions and providing the right answers will be key, and you make sure that everybody involved sees the value of investing in a long-term process in their day-to-day work.
What do we need to migrate – and how do we best do that? Why is it important to prioritize the process at this current point in time? To answer these questions (and many more) and to manage the process as fluently as possible, we expect that you:
- Bring solid experience with data management and data migration, including data mapping and transformation
- Have experience with project management, allowing you to spot when something needs adjusting as well as set the necessary milestones and deadlines to make a project succeed
- Have solid stakeholder management skills, enabling you to apply indirect leadership to ensure the success of your projects
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
Jobindex serves as recruitment partner on this position. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT recruitment consultant at Jobindex Jens Wang at 72459074
Please apply for the position by clicking the “Apply online” link below. Start date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Jens Frederik Wang
Tel.: 7245 9074
Please write in your application that you saw the job listing at it-jobbank.