Scrum Master with Roots in Project Management
Do you want to facilitate and accelerate our digital development?
We are more than 100 dedicated people at Cloudeon, who are passionate about digital innovation. We have delivered cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of Cloudeon depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In Cloudeon, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers, developers, commercial executives and thought leaders in high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialised area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you'll do at Cloudeon
At CLOUDEON, innovation is the core of our company, and this means that we take paths untraveled. This requires the ability to “fail fast” and quick readjustments, while not losing sight of your project management competence and the team’s functionality.
As Scrum Master, your main responsibility will be to implement the Scrum method and all its facets – backlog grooming, daily stand up and sprint review. You will be in charge of multiple scrum projects in regard to Scrum processes and project development. At your best, you secure that your team performs outstandingly through motivation and coaching, and you never lose track of the deadline.
We employ the best of the best, and you can expect your colleagues to be frightfully skilled. Communication skills are important to understand and be understood.
Your duties are
- Guiding the team on how to use Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation and how to handle the gaps left in the Scrum frameworks.
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Removing impediments by guiding the team and finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment, where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or being judged with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Ensuring that DoD (Definition of Done) is followed.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and knowledge-sharing.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Your skills & experience
- Solid experience as project manager for 1-3 years
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles and practices.
- Excellent IT-acumen
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- The experience in applying various patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g. Burndown technologies, Retrospectives formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Experience in software product development, preferably Cloud-based
- Understanding infrastructure design including private-, hybrid- and public Cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Driven by learning
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent team player and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards your colleagues
- Not afraid to ask questions and raise issues
Please apply through the link below and send us your resume and a 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to Heidi Koch, Head of OpsAI at+45 23338598.
At CLOUDEON, we are building the next generation of cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower Enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of Cloud technology, Cloud methodology and process automation. We are changing the way that IT is delivered to Enterprise organizations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a hybrid path into the public cloud through automating and self-service to enable IT-delivery.