External Financial SAP Solution Architect - Copenhagen
As the FI/CO Solution Architect your role will be to orchestrate the Implementation team to ensure the timely delivery of solutions for the customers, conduct Business Analysis ensure that you understand the needs of the customer followed by solution design and implementation of SAP Solutions
You will ensure that the business needs identified are optimally addressed with a view towards best practices within Financial systems and increased efficiency.
Role & responsibilities
- Provide a deep level of Technical understanding and functional knowledge to support and guide the team.
- Make recommendations on the best use of SAP FI/CO to accomplish strategic business objectives
- Provides technical advice in the development and review of design activities for systems improvements, changes, enhancements, and upgrades for customers.
- Facilitate and participate in systems design workshops with Business Analysts and personnel from relevant business functions.
- Play a key role in the Implementation of Finance (FI/CO) modules
- Design and develop new reports or changes/enhancements to reports within the systems.
- Implement unit testing and integration testing for any functionality developed.
- Recommend new policies and procedures and introduce innovation and best practices in business operations to enhance financial services.
Skills & qualifications
- Danish Native Role must be fluent.
- Educated to a Masters Degree Level
- Advanced Knowledge & experience in development or implementation of business systems and/or business process the area of Finance (FI more important than CO)
- 5 years of SAP Design / Implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills and good IT understanding
- Working in the Energy, utility or public sector is a bonus but not a requirement.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +45 8988 8266 in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.