Customer Support Engineer
MobileThink is currently looking for a new Support and Infrastructure Specialist to support and develop our business as market leader within device intelligence.
If you are motivated by technical challenges, you want to increase your knowledge within operations and infrastructure while being part of an international team, then this might be the next step in your career.
About the Role
As Support and Infrastructure Specialist you will get a great combination of high responsibility and problem solving approach. The overall purpose of the position is to provide customers high-quality technical support on a daily basis. We expect you to be a proactive team player who will use its technical knowledge to solve challenges, improve customer experience and bring value to the team.
You will work closely with our customers and advise them on operational issues and troubleshooting using your technical insight and expertise. Our customers are based all over the globe. You will be part of our Customer Support team and report directly to Head of Operations.
Being part of our team means being highly dedicated and proactive in order to always meet customers and partners requirements. We expect that you are highly responsible and stable team player that understands the importance on working together and supporting each other on day to day tasks that need to be completed on time and efficiently.
Some of the tasks that you will handle:
- Take dominant part in our monitoring and Incident-/Support-case handling end-to-end within DK office hours
- System check and proactive/preventive support and maintenance on Infrastructure and platforms (full-stack)
- 2nd level troubleshooting and analytical problem investigation
- Implementation of new deployments and migration of existing solutions
- Documenting existing and new infrastructure and solutions
- Document and implement standard procedures (i.e. Backup and Disaster Recovery)
- Take part in our rotation for 2nd/3rd line standby duty outside office hours
You have an educational background in data or equivalent experience and a strong IT knowledge. You are motivated by technical challenges and by getting to know the deep technical insight of our products. You are able to use your technical knowledge and your knowledge about IT security and infrastructure to advice and support our customers.
We are looking for a candidate with knowledge and experience in:
- Customer support and 2nd level analytical troubleshooting
- ITIL (Service Management)
- VM-Ware ESXi server
- Linux administration (Primary Debian)
- Infrastructure hardware
- IP routing and firewalling, equivalent to Cisco CCNA, and good understanding of Network analysis on a data package level
- MySQL, MariaDB and MariaDB Galera Cluster
- Scripting (e.g. BASH, Python, Perl etc.)
MobileThink is a fast pace organization that operates in 45 countries with more than 400 million subscribers and offices in Aarhus. We are part of a global organization that has tripled in size from the last 7 years. Our global reach makes us an exciting employer for anyone who wants to work in an international environment. Enghouse Systems is a publicly traded Canadian IT company. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ESL”.
Joining our company will give you the opportunity to work with talented people from all over the world in a rapidly growing and fast paced environment. With more than 40 offices around the world, you will get the opportunity to be part of an international growth journey and get opportunities to learn and grow. Although we work hard, as a company we care about your work life balance and well-being.
You can send your CV with motivation letter through the link below. If this is not you, then please share it with someone you think could be a potential match! Apply today, we are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis.
Deadline for applying is 31.12.2019
For more information about our company, we refer you to our web. https://www.enghousenetworks.com/