TORM is looking for an experienced colleague, who is motivated by working in an international environment and enjoy a role with opportunity for vast cross-functional involvement in an organization where teamwork, equality and performance are important values.
You will be part of the IT Application Management team, where you will be the link between TORM’s business units and external software providers as well as IT infrastructure services.
As our new Application Manager, you will be part of Group IT’s Application Management team, where you and your 5 colleagues take up responsibilities with a focus on ensuring operational stability, support, maintenance and development of the IT application portfolio. The aim is to bring value to TORM by ensuring the successful alignment between the IT systems and business needs.
In TORM our technical platform is mainly based on the Microsoft platform, and our primary business applications include OCS (Marine HR system), Sertica (Fleet Management System), IMOS (Shipping system for Chartering and Operations), Mark 5 (team e-mail), Navision, BizTalk and SharePoint.
As an application manager your job will involve:
- Providing application management (2nd level support, maintenance and development) on business applications in TORM
- Working closely with business units in analyzing, describing and prioritizing requirements
- Drive and coordinate change management (design, development, testing and roll-out) of improved or new functionality
- Cooperation with vendors on inquiries and on deliveries to the business
- Project management of smaller projects
- Work process optimization and systems documentation
- Be part of the application management team and act as backup for your colleagues.
As a person we expect you to be curious, structured and proactive, and that you enjoy working with stakeholders at all levels.
Furthermore, you ideally have the following competencies:
- Practical work experience (+3 years) with application management
- Experience with ITIL-based processes and change management procedures
- Experience either from the maritime business or with some of the business applications used in TORM
- Good technical understanding of IT applications and the opportunities, that technology can provide
- Good communication skills – you are able to communicate technical content in a simple manner to stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
As our corporate language is English, we expect, that you are fluent in English both orally and in writing.
We offer a competitive salary, that will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension as well as flexible working hours.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of social activities for our employees during the year.
For further information about the position, please call Hanne Frølund Møller, Head of Application Management (+45) 3917 9387, or Betina M. Larsen, HR Business Partner (+45) 3917 9231.
Please submit your application and CV online as soon as possible and no later than 18 November 2019. Applications are evaluated continuously, and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.
The people of TORM are our real asset and we believe in ensuring the best possible working environment, both at sea and ashore. In TORM, we enjoy working together in a professional, international and informal working atmosphere. We pride ourselves in providing an environment that encourages professional and personal development and gives room for ambition. The people of TORM are different nationalities, age and gender, and TORM supports equal rights for all employees.
TORM is one of the world’s leading carriers of refined oil. The Company runs a fleet of approximately 80 vessels. TORM was founded in 1889. The Company conducts business worldwide and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. TORM’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and NASDAQ New York. For further information, please visit www.torm.com