We digitalize Denmark. That is our passion. Is it yours too?
KMD is one of Scandinavia’s largest companies within digital technology and digitalization. We have more than 1400 Danish and international customers in the public and private sector. Our purpose is to deliver the benefits of technology to help our customers succeed making a difference in society, business and in everyday life. And we know that it is our employees who make the whole difference. Their diligent work, their curiosity and their ability to think big and work as a team.
The purpose of your role is to gather and understand the business requirements and work with the service providers in order to design and deliver an end to end service that provides value add to the customer. The Service Design encapsulates the technology, the delivery, the support and the commercial elements. KMD Service Design team is responsible for the lifecycle of all standard ITO services within KMD in collaboration with either partners or inhouse service providers.
After your morning coffee you will:
- Gather and translate business requirements to an outcome that delivers added service value.
- Understand, build and/or modify services and accompanying processes and procedures.
- Map the commercial requirements and manage the associated risks, assumptions and opportunities.
- Suggest new and improve existing Services.
- Review, own and approve High-Level Service Design documentation.
- Act as a mentor and provide support to colleagues across the Service Solution Design team.
- Provide input for the ongoing development of a Service Portfolio/Service Catalogue.
- Provide input to bids and solutions.
We want you in our team if you are/have:
- Service/Solution Architect (or similar) with demonstrable experience working in public, commercial and/or industrial sectors
- Demonstrable understanding of information technology requirements and capabilities across different industries
- In-depth knowledge and experience in information technology
- Experience in the design and deployment of several of the following services:
- Infrastructure Services
- physical hardware & virtualization, SDDC
- storage, backup, archiving
- database: MySql, MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
- networks: LAN, WAN, SD-WAN
- Private/Public Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, etc)
- Middleware Services (ESB, MQ, etc)
- Connectivity & Security Services
- End-user & Workplace Services
- Automation & Orchestration Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Ability to write and review reports, procedures and standards
- Experience in Service Management, Service Improvement or Service Acceptance (delivering Service)
- Solid network engineering and server architecture awareness
- Previous hands-on experience in network/server operational roles
- ITIL certification
- Experience and knowledge of the commercial aspects of IT service agreements
- Experience in working in multi-cultural organizations
- Fluent in English and Danish
We are a perfect match if you additionally have:
- Any industry-recognized technology certification (e.g. MCSE, CCDP, CCIE, RHCA, etc.)
- DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Containers (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker) experience
- RPA experience
Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact Bogumil Barjasz, Head of Department Service Design on BBZ@KMDPoland.pl.