Chief Service Architect
Are you the right person to develop our services, taking our service catalogue to the next level and lead our architecture capabilities?
Application Management Services division (AMS) is a part of Technology and Security Services (TSS), where we aim to deliver best in class services to our customers: Central government and the private sector. We deliver through strong collaboration with Sales and Business units, as we are using SIAM as a collaboration framework.
At AMS we have a capability-oriented organization, where we have technology and capability towers. Our focus is to deliver application development and maintenance services based on various technologies. We aim for standardization, efficiency and quality with continuous improvement of technical knowledge.
Energetic and ambitious Business & Service Architect
As Chief Service Architect in KMD, you will be leading our AMS service catalogue together with Sales and Business units. Moreover, will you be leading one of our capability towers namely Application Architecture. You will be a member of the AMS management team, reporting to AMS Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving our AMS service catalogue to the next level
- Developing and maintaining AMS service catalogue
- Leading dialogues with Sales and Business regarding new services, needs, tenders
- Leading and facilitating Proof of Concepts PoC’s
- Managing Application architecture department
- Providing mentorship and career development advice and guidance to Team-members including Senior Application Architects
- Developing competence with a focus on performance culture
You combine management skills with technological insight
To succeed in this position, you have experience in linking business, architecture and modern application technologies. You are comfortable leading a team of highly skilled architects and have 3-5 years of experience with people management.
The right candidate also comes with:
- Experience in developing application-related services, service- design and architecture.
- Good insight into AMS business (market, needs, technologies)
- Subject matter expert (SME) on IT architecture, technology roadmaps and trends
- Experience in leadership of architects (assessment & development, training & career planning, satisfaction & engagement)
- Technology, software development insight
- Knowledge about methodologies and processes of software development, including Agile methods; software development lifecycle
- Experience in working with international and multi-location team setup followed by cultural awareness
You are a great relationship builder with a proactive can-do attitude. You have strong collaboration skills with a convincing and compromising approach. You are comfortable communicating in English at a professional level.
KMD as a workplace
In KMD, we believe that good communication is key.
Our pragmatic leaders believe in flat structures and they trust their employees to do their jobs as they see it best. Because our work matters. Every day, we work hard to develop or implement innovative solutions that make a difference for Danish citizens. We constantly learn from our customers and each other.
We know that what we do makes a difference in society, and we keep our customers in focus as we strive to deliver meaningful and effectful work. Our freedom enables us to deliver efficiently, and we explore and exploit the opportunities that arise.
As KMD is a large and diverse organization, we can exploit a great variety of growth opportunities and technologies. Since 2018, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation. KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
Do you want to know more? Please feel free to contact Mahmoud Abou Chouk, Area Director, AMS Services on MCO@kmd.dk.