Manager Infrastructure & Operations - Server Team
If you are looking for an IT job with influence and opportunities to make a difference, this is your opportunity. At Chr. Hansen we are looking for a highly skilled Infrastructure Manager to join the Global Infrastructure & Operations team.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments.
To continually improve and further mature our IT operations we need a new colleague with strong management skills and solid experience in global IT infrastructure and operations. The Infrastructure Manager will have responsibility for the delivery of global infrastructure services to our production facilities, R&D and branch offices. Together with your server team you will identify opportunities for cost savings, patching at automation level, review infrastructure in our DCs, manage software assets, licenses, schedule planning and communicate maintenance & upgrades.
In overview, your primary tasks will be:
- Team management with approx. 5 direct reports
- Continually professionalize our way of working
- Planning and execution of Global IT infrastructure projects
- Facilitate our operations teams in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Milwaukee (US)
- Vendor management
- Alignment with network team and infrastructure architect.
Your Personal Profile
- Experienced team manager with good people skills
- Solid experience in delivering IT Infrastructure services on Linux, VMware and Microsoft platforms
- Must have skills in project management and the ability to lead global technical IT infrastructure projects
- You are self-motivated, flexible, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You are a true team player with strong people skills. Open to feedback and able to give honest feedback
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills. English is our corporate language and used every day in the I&O department.
- Possess cross-culture understanding and experience.
- Master degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is an advantage, but your passion and experience in delivering IT Infrastructure is most important.
- Knowledge of SAP Operations is an advantage.
- Experience in cloud operations (AWS/Azure) is an advantage.
A unique opportunity to be part of a truly global organization, working in a challenging and interesting working environment with very skilled colleagues. This is a position where you fully utilize your know-how and can develop yourself and us even further.
Your workplace will be in Hørsholm, Denmark, and you will report to the director for Infrastructure and Operations.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Brian Dunfeldt Christensen, Director Infrastructure & Operations, Global IT at +45 4574 7474.
Applications must be submitted in English and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Please apply on-line. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for Applications is Nov 24, 2019.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career
Do you want to help improve food and health around the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health are at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us?
A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while unfolding your career in a global setting. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization that is proud to encourage an inspiring work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and that mentality is still very present and valued today – as we look for new talent to strengthen our team. We are always looking for people who can take charge, come up with new ideas and form their own work practice and methods.
Engagement matters to us, therefore we offer a work environment where cooperation and respect are the top priorities.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com.