Ambitious Management Consultants with an appetite for Digital
Do you have what it takes to help shape Capgemini Denmarks newly established management & digital consulting practice? Then come join our more than 7000 management consultants worldwide.
....and are you passionate about future-proofing your clients' businesses - turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies?
We are looking for experienced profiles on all levels, with a variety of educational backgrounds and consulting experience.
Join an international network of top consultants
You will collaborate with clients in the private as well as public sector to provide services that make a real difference. You will leverage the consolidated experience of Capgemini in a strategic yet operational context - to ensure that advisory is turned to tangible results.
Right now, we are looking for high-calibre individuals with advisory experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business and technology strategy
- Digital strategy and transformation
- IT strategy and operating models
- IT cost-cutting, sourcing and portfolio management
- Customer, patient and citizen journeys
- AI, analytics and data-driven transformation
- Enterprise agility.
Work-life balance - we walk the walk
This year, Capgemini was elected one the most ethical businesses in the world, and in 2018, Danish IT media Computerworld put us on the top 10 for job satisfaction.
'We seem to have cracked the code at Capgemini of providing high-performing consultancy without sacrificing your private life. My manager is keen on providing a framework that makes sense for me and my life situation, and it is my impression that this is the general approach here.' - Efrat Maor Heyde Olsen, Consultant
Skills & Requirements
International mindset and desire to join a growing organisation
You might bring a background within technology, data science or IT - or you could be a more generalist academic, exceptional at critical thinking and excited to combine quantitative and qualitative methods and frameworks. If you are an experienced consultant, we expect you to have direct client experience from a top consultancy firm - if newly graduated, we expect you to be a top 10% academic performer.
Moreover, if you can say yes to?
- Master degree in any related field
- Being curious by nature and excited by developing yourself and others
- Being proactive and eager to take responsibility
- Being a creative and deeply strategic thinker
- Sharing our values of being inclusive and appreciating the diversity of Capgemini's employees
- Having strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bringing excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Wanting to inspire, mentor and help grow your colleagues and surroundings.
Then we can't wait to hear from you!
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world's leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 200.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Head of Recruitment Kasper Hemmingshøj at email@example.com We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application, CV and grade transcripts.
**Applications missing one or more of the above documents will be declined.
Read more about the endless opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our website.