Infrastructure Services Solution Manager
How do you see the world of Hybrid IT Infrastructure? Do you have it in you to help our customers to transform their IT Infrastructure and embrace the future?
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company. We are a leading supplier of business-critical software, technology solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway. The group includes KMD as well as our subsidiaries Banqsoft (Consumer Finance), Edlund (Life and Pension) and Charlie Tango (Digital Agency).
Our Headquarter is in Ballerup (Greater Copenhagen), with four offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
The KMD Group has an annual revenue of around DKK 5.6 billion and around 3,200 employees. KMD is a separate subsidiary in the global Japanese technology company NEC Corporation.
KMD are transforming the way we are delivering ITO and network services. We are in the middle of large modernizations of our data centers which will result in a state-of-the-art solution based on robot automation and predictive analytics.
This position is placed in Managed Service & Transformation (MS&T) delivering ITO, AMS, Network and security services to the private sector customers. The business unit is one of KMD’s biggest. You will be part of the Application and Infrastructure team and will support sales of infrastructure solutions across our existing customer base and new sales.
The Infrastructure Solution Managers role in KMD:
The Infrastructure Services Solution Managers role is responsible for the development of technical IT Outsourcing solutions. The Solution Managers are expected to spend 40-70 percent of their time in face-to-face discussions with KMD clients. They are responsible for the development, overall success and sales of Infrastructure solutions directly to clients. They often lead multiple discipline teams of architects and subject-matter experts, using a combination of KMD standard and custom solutions. They incorporate in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business results.
The Solution Managers’ leadership provides the foundation of the KMD solution that influences our sales teams, human resources, contract & negotiations and delivery strategies for the engagement.
They are a key player within the engagement team collaborating on innovative ideas using proven approaches to deliver a winning solution covering one or many of the following services:
- Hosting Services
- Storage Services
- Infrastructure, Database and Application Operations services
- Design and Implementation Services
- Systems Services-Mainframe, Middleware, Mid-range and Cloud
In the role of Infrastructure Services Solution Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the development and selling of Infrastructure solutions directly to clients both new logo and as part of an existing account team
- Be accountable for the overall success of the engagement
- Lead multiple discipline teams of subject-matter experts, using a combination of KMD standard and custom solutions
- Orchestrate the development of medium to high complexity, multiple year, custom solutions and associated cost cases, all with the goal to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services and/or solutions which meet client business and technical requirements and fulfil KMD’s obligations
- Actively participate in the client proposal/responses and contract negotiations
- Act as arbitrator (bridge) between Sales/Delivery/Competencies/Offerings
- Lead strategy development aimed at satisfying all internal and external stakeholders
- Explain solution, risks and reasoning for costs
- Mitigate business and delivery risks
- Be responsible for overall Cost, Solution Quality and Deliverability
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and ambitious candidate who holds a relevant master’s degree in engineering. You have 6 to 8 years of solution sales experience within IT infrastructure. It would be an advantage if you have experience in delivering IT Infrastructure Services to Danish or international customers.
We look for a person who:
- Is a diligent doer with strong analytical competences
- Has a strong IT solution sales experience and a proven track record
- Works individually and have strong communication skills
- Is fluent in oral and written Danish and English - one member of the management team doesn’t speak Danish
Want to know more?
If you want to know more, feel free to contact Sales Director Surajit Dutta at +4522694785 or SRD@kmd.dk.
We are continuously inviting candidates in for interviews, so send your application as soon as possible.